Longest Single Drive have you ever done? Vol New Job

bout 5 hrs that i actually drove
but as a kid me and my parents and my siblings drove to Vegas, Florida, and Canada through NY from Chicago

Dallas, TX to L.A.

Have also done Dallas to Phoenix and Dallas to Vegas.

By myself I've done 12 hours. Omaha to Indianapolis.

My younger brother, myself and my dad did Omaha to Phoenix. That took 22 hours and we only stopped for gas.

Thanks for the love, man I feel the same way as you guys never again will I do this. I must say Cost of Living is definitely a lot more than in NOLA.

took the Stang from SF to SD, 10-12 hours'%@$

Ace and others kept me company
roll.gif

19948_309612141667_645381667_3355002_4304015_n.jpg

5 hours solo from Villaroma to Brooklyn, picked up the dudes in my band at the time, then 3 more hours to PA for a show. I think I wound up driving back that night too
30t6p3b.gif

me and my folks drove from West Lafayette to Sacramento in a Uhaul
laugh.gif
if that counts

Longest i've ever driven was 1 hr. I am completely serious. No trolling. I am just not a fan of driving unless it's on side street.

Drove from LA to Chicago this passed December in a Crown Vic I got for $1000. Everything was good until we got to Utah and got pulled over. They pretended they smelled weed in the car, and since the search set us back about 2 hours, we ended up hitting a snow storm in Colorado just as it started. Needless to say my tires were damn near bald and we had to go 10-15 MPH on a unplowed road with Semis and SUVs going by at 40-50 MPH. It's probably the most scared for my life I have ever been. But we finally got passed the snow and the whole drive ended up taking 40 hours (no sleep). I was having light hallucinations and hearing things in the final hours of the drive.

Either Rockford IL to D.C., or Chicago IL to OKC. Somewhere around 900 miles 14-15 hours with little side trips along the way.

Without any stops:

Moorpark, CA (near Los Angeles) to Mammoth Lakes, CA (near Reno) in about six hours.

With some stops:

Moorpark, CA to Mount Vernon, WA, my friends offered to take over but I did not want to hand over control of my car unless I truly could not stay awake.

As a passenger:

From Moorpark, CA to Mount Robson, AB, my family rented a house up in Canada and my parents wanted my brothers and sister and I to "see the country." We saw Vegas (no fun when you are under 21), Salt Lake (no comment), Yellow Stone (pretty Cool) and a good chunk of the Canadian Rockies (amazing).

I seriously may take a road trip from California to the ABQ and do a Breaking Bad tour and sample the infamous Green Chilies.

Originally Posted by CJ003

Bay Area to Tucson, AZ is a horrible journey that the longest in terms of miles. Its about 900 or 1000.

I drove a rental car from Tucson, AZ to San Jose, CA . It was horrible. Those 15 hrs felt like a week. I did it to save some money instead of flying. After that, I will gladly pay the extra cash and buy a plane ticket 
laugh.gif

Gainesville, Florida to Portland, Oregon. Pretty sure I've got everyone beat since my family went through the south, visited the Grand Canyon, and went through LA.

DC to Akron in a UHaul, had to stop for a tornado...Going through PA is horrible, so many hills and foolish drivers.

Toledo, OH to Grenada MS as a passenger. was w/ 3 other people. my great granddad had a hand drawn map on the back of a folder. worst drive ever...

Back
Top Bottom