Longest time you would wait in line for FOOD? VOL. five guys just opened..

i hate waiting in drive-thrus with more than three cars so i definitely can't wait 15 minutes. fast food is literally a last resort. if you're willing to wait 15-20 minutes, you might as well go to a better business and buy some freshly cooked food.

i hate waiting in drive-thrus with more than three cars so i definitely can't wait 15 minutes. fast food is literally a last resort. if you're willing to wait 15-20 minutes, you might as well go to a better business and buy some freshly cooked food.

Depends on the kind of food. For fast food like Five Guys or BK, max. I would spend 10 minutes waiting. For something higher end, I'd be willing to wait an hour and a half max. I waited over an hour for a really amazing restaurant in Boston, and it was worth it.

Depends on the kind of food. For fast food like Five Guys or BK, max. I would spend 10 minutes waiting. For something higher end, I'd be willing to wait an hour and a half max. I waited over an hour for a really amazing restaurant in Boston, and it was worth it.

Not even when Sonics opened up in Ontario did I wait that long. 15mins tops.
30t6p3b.gif

Not even when Sonics opened up in Ontario did I wait that long. 15mins tops.
30t6p3b.gif

i'm from sunnyvale too
pimp.gif
, i'm in that plaza all the time, and i hit up the rubio's and panera bread quite often there....i've already had it in fremont, and i thought it was ehhh.

i'm from sunnyvale too
pimp.gif
, i'm in that plaza all the time, and i hit up the rubio's and panera bread quite often there....i've already had it in fremont, and i thought it was ehhh.

I waited close to 45 minutes at Citi Field for the Shake Shack.

Couldn't get off the line even when I wanted to halfway through.

I wouldn't wanna wait that long again for fast food.

I waited close to 45 minutes at Citi Field for the Shake Shack.

Couldn't get off the line even when I wanted to halfway through.

I wouldn't wanna wait that long again for fast food.

i mean 5 guys is a decent burger spot.  But ppl are riding the sack so hard, that place gets so hyped up everytime a new location opens its ridiculous, but good for business i guess

i mean 5 guys is a decent burger spot.  But ppl are riding the sack so hard, that place gets so hyped up everytime a new location opens its ridiculous, but good for business i guess

Our school's student center added Taco Bell and Subways this semester. When the semester started, you can see lines up to 40 minutes long with freshmen wanting to get a sandwich
indifferent.gif

Our school's student center added Taco Bell and Subways this semester. When the semester started, you can see lines up to 40 minutes long with freshmen wanting to get a sandwich
indifferent.gif

Why would you wait for fast food? Aside from Subway and other "slower" places I don't believe I've ever waited more than a few minutes for my meal. 15-20 is what I would expect to wait at Sharis. Not McDonalds.

Why would you wait for fast food? Aside from Subway and other "slower" places I don't believe I've ever waited more than a few minutes for my meal. 15-20 is what I would expect to wait at Sharis. Not McDonalds.

laugh.gif
I swear, some of you LA folks get caught up in the LA tourist mix way too often...

The only time I wait is for a "sit-down" type restaurant.  Even those if it's longer than 30 minutes, I find another spot.

I'm a Yelper, and impatient one at that.

I've done the Pink's line a couple of times.  It's solid.  I did it once 'cause I had never been there always saw the line.  Went on a random Tuesday, took about 30 minutes.  The other times I went was when I had family from out of town that wanted to go to Pink's.  My brother who lives up North, wanted to go there 'cause he saw it on Entourage
laugh.gif

The line at Diddy Riese isn't too bad, it moves fast.  Plus it's cheap, driving to the Westside is a #*%!$ though
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom