Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

tumblr_l7lw6navkd1qzpwi0o1_500.xjq6kzm37tccso44wkckg4s0.47x7xmjn5kw0040owwww4kgo4.th.jpeg
11wgfmr.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One of the coolest threads in a mintue.

Those ducks with teeth are blowing me tho. #$## looks gross.

One of the coolest threads in a mintue.

Those ducks with teeth are blowing me tho. #$## looks gross.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by cartune

Look-a-Little-Bit-Closer-13.jpg

hmmmmm...

How is this concept of the universe composed? What kind of data did they use to make that image? Really interesting.
It's a map of the distribution of mass and dark matter in the universe. The universe is about 75 % dark matter, 25% mass(planets. stars, visible dust) much like the planet is 75% water 25% landmass, human body 75% water 25% mass, etc. . WE ARE IN THE MIND OF THE CREATOR. Not your own...

Cool. So dark matter is basically the space between all that stuff? Hmm... Even more interesting. I never knew that. What is it supposed to be? that's one of the reasons for the LHC, right?

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by cartune

Look-a-Little-Bit-Closer-13.jpg

hmmmmm...

How is this concept of the universe composed? What kind of data did they use to make that image? Really interesting.
It's a map of the distribution of mass and dark matter in the universe. The universe is about 75 % dark matter, 25% mass(planets. stars, visible dust) much like the planet is 75% water 25% landmass, human body 75% water 25% mass, etc. . WE ARE IN THE MIND OF THE CREATOR. Not your own...

Cool. So dark matter is basically the space between all that stuff? Hmm... Even more interesting. I never knew that. What is it supposed to be? that's one of the reasons for the LHC, right?

Back
Top Bottom