Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan
What the hell?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Star Trek.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by cartune

Look-a-Little-Bit-Closer-13.jpg

hmmmmm...

How is this concept of the universe composed? What kind of data did they use to make that image? Really interesting.
It's a map of the distribution of mass and dark matter in the universe. The universe is about 75 % dark matter, 25% mass(planets. stars, visible dust) much like the planet is 75% water 25% landmass, human body 75% water 25% mass, etc. . WE ARE IN THE MIND OF THE CREATOR. Not your own...

Cool. So dark matter is basically the space between all that stuff? Hmm... Even more interesting. I never knew that. What is it supposed to be? that's one of the reasons for the LHC, right?
Dark matter is melanin. The LHC is to tap into the melanin network of the universe by bypassing melanated people.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by cartune

Look-a-Little-Bit-Closer-13.jpg

hmmmmm...

How is this concept of the universe composed? What kind of data did they use to make that image? Really interesting.
It's a map of the distribution of mass and dark matter in the universe. The universe is about 75 % dark matter, 25% mass(planets. stars, visible dust) much like the planet is 75% water 25% landmass, human body 75% water 25% mass, etc. . WE ARE IN THE MIND OF THE CREATOR. Not your own...

Cool. So dark matter is basically the space between all that stuff? Hmm... Even more interesting. I never knew that. What is it supposed to be? that's one of the reasons for the LHC, right?
Dark matter is melanin. The LHC is to tap into the melanin network of the universe by bypassing melanated people.

Originally Posted by Questions03

152kqkl.jpg

wvsmk7.jpg
eek.gif

That's an eye? Wow. I wonder if two toned eyes look way different, like how the colours eventually lead in together. I want to see what mine look like in high definition.

152kqkl.jpg

wvsmk7.jpg
eek.gif

That's an eye? Wow. I wonder if two toned eyes look way different, like how the colours eventually lead in together. I want to see what mine look like in high definition.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

wvsmk7.jpg
eek.gif

http://www.photographyser...ur-beautiful-eyes/428809
^More beautiful macros.
HOLY CRAP that's an eye? i didn't believe Danzinrealife when he said it but then i clicked the link and was
eek.gif

I thought it was some picture for outer space or some %*$%
completely blew me away

Back
Top Bottom