Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

5KxsN.jpg

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

RWzSQ.jpg
Spoiler [+]
It's a wall, not a lake

HOLY #*%$!%% BASED GOD.
after staring at this for probably a total of an hour (giving up and trying different days) i finally see that GOT DAMB wall.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

RWzSQ.jpg
Spoiler [+]
It's a wall, not a lake

HOLY #*%$!%% BASED GOD.
after staring at this for probably a total of an hour (giving up and trying different days) i finally see that GOT DAMB wall.

^I've looked at this many times and never found it out, I went to ****brix.com saw people's comments and instantly saw it.
mind was blown

^I've looked at this many times and never found it out, I went to ****brix.com saw people's comments and instantly saw it.
mind was blown

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I still don't see the damn wall... what did they paint it to make it look like a lake or something?

if you think the wall is a lake, look at it like this. how could the ground (bottom middle of picture) come to an end? there has to be a wall there, otherwise that part of the ground wouldn't turn into a lake a half mile away. if you see it as a wall and no lake, i have no answer for you.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I still don't see the damn wall... what did they paint it to make it look like a lake or something?

if you think the wall is a lake, look at it like this. how could the ground (bottom middle of picture) come to an end? there has to be a wall there, otherwise that part of the ground wouldn't turn into a lake a half mile away. if you see it as a wall and no lake, i have no answer for you.

Back
Top Bottom