Look Again O_o ... Funny/Interesting Pictures...

^ at a quick glance one would think the girl in the back is naked and trying to cover behind the lady in the front

^ at a quick glance one would think the girl in the back is naked and trying to cover behind the lady in the front

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

255178_10150675551835313_761010312_18859766_7984374_n.jpg
This gets me everytime and I can never figure out what is really going on

Spoiler [+]
It's her arm.
Whose arm though? I see hers but what is her hand on?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I still don't see the damn wall... what did they paint it to make it look like a lake or something?

It's the angle at which the sun is hitting it. What looks like the lake is actually a shadow, and what looks like the coast of the other side, is actually the top of the wall.
And to dude asking about the arm, the girl behind the rotund beast has her arm on the beast's shoulder. The beast's arm looks like a naked body due to all of the damn folds 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I still don't see the damn wall... what did they paint it to make it look like a lake or something?

It's the angle at which the sun is hitting it. What looks like the lake is actually a shadow, and what looks like the coast of the other side, is actually the top of the wall.
And to dude asking about the arm, the girl behind the rotund beast has her arm on the beast's shoulder. The beast's arm looks like a naked body due to all of the damn folds 
roll.gif

To those that still can't see the wall: I'm gonna come thru later on tonight with an idiot proof illustration to blow your mind. I thought the first illustration was good enough, but apparently not. If you didn't see the first one, search for my name within this thread.

To those that still can't see the wall: I'm gonna come thru later on tonight with an idiot proof illustration to blow your mind. I thought the first illustration was good enough, but apparently not. If you didn't see the first one, search for my name within this thread.

Back
Top Bottom