look at this photo album on facebook.... smh

disgusting,
smh.gif

i should have thought of that....people need to send him a pic and quote of racist people on their friends list that he may not know and make a nicecomprehensive list for employers to scour if needs be

"yeah, but now democrats are on top, which means that obama has the world at his fingertips. i agree with the killing. were not the racists. black people are the hardcore racists. no one commits hate crimes anymore, but blacks are the first ones to use their color to declare one, to get what they want. we call that using color to our advantage.@+$% THAT. oh, and kill yourself."
smh.gif

How the baseball dude go to Savannah State (An HBCU) and still hasnt been on the news for a beat down, is beyond me.

ALEX WILLS IS:"Drinkin Malt Liquor, quitting his job tommorow, applying for welfare and now officially supports Obama! Yes We Can"

Takin A True L Faster Then the Detroit Lions Mister Alex.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Who cares? There's plenty of closest racist in every race.

Quit trying to disregard/justify the horrible things those people are saying.

Surprised this is just getting around to NT...I saw it when he first did it because a friend reposted it.

I defriended probably 50 people after the election based on borderline racist statuses in regards to Obama, and have cut off contact from each and every one ofthem. I go to the most diverse school in the nation (George Mason) and yet we still deal with crap like this.

As ignorant as these people are, I can only laugh knowing how pissed they are. Like, this election ruined the next 4 years for some people. That makes mesmile.

People dogged George W. to death. But at the end of the day, people didn't go to bed thinking about him and how much he sucked as a president. With Obama,people wake up pissed and remain angry at any mention of dude. That is pure comedy to me for some reason.

I don't even argue or entertain these idiots. I just smile knowing they're bitter as hell.

Back
Top Bottom