look at this photo album on facebook.... smh

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Who cares?
Emmett Till cares
smh.gif

it's just really sad that people hate me and others just because of our skin color
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

good for him, expose those clowns.
f25160425360eeb9bbb421b821d06135ae0af39a.gif

i dont take these ******s seriously

"All Democrats and Black Ppl Work at McDonalds"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so ******ed that its funny

My Democrat father-in-law is a judge and his Democrat wife is a lawyer.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Who cares?
Emmett Till cares
smh.gif
I believe people like the one who created that facebook just want attention, and ignorant responces in there inbox. People like that need to beignored, instead of fed.

RIP, Emmet Till.

Why do people keep saying 'He put them on blast' when the people in the group elected to update their public statuses themselves?

The "all Democrats and blacks work at McDonald's" one comes off as a tongue-in-cheek status. Maybe it's just me?
ohwell.gif

The girl wearing the scarf around her head got me
tired.gif
though.

dude white people have jokes just like black people have jokes...Heroes even made reference to it when Hiro asked Ando about Adam Monroe and he said"White People all look alike" .

These hacks that write this crap aren't really racist they just like to see Negroes "entertain" their ignorance that they forget aboutthe second they leave the house. How many times have some of you played Xbox and been called ******?
Stop talking everything so seriously...White people can get "weak minded" blacks to do anything by making inferior references to his race.
If you're a strong Black man it shouldn't bother you.

I used to bar tend in North Carolina and when a "gangsta-baller" came in there acting bad $#$ asking for Moet and Louie the 13th I give them attitudeas if he can't afford it. They'll buy like 10 shots and I get $100 plus they tip me and call me a bum or "white-boy"....but I left with $500bucks some nights based off of weak minded stupidity
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

dude white people have jokes just like black people have jokes...Heroes even made reference to it when Hiro asked Ando about Adam Monroe and he said "White People all look alike" .

These hacks that write this crap aren't really racist they just like to see Negroes "entertain" their ignorance that they forget about the second they leave the house. How many times have some of you played Xbox and been called ******?
Stop talking everything so seriously...White people can get "weak minded" blacks to do anything by making inferior references to his race.

I used to bar tend in North Carolina and when a "gangsta-baller" came in there acting bad $#$ asking for Moet and Louie the 13th I give them attitude as if he can't afford it. They'll buy like 10 shots and I get $100 plus they tip me and call me a bum or "white-boy"....but I left with $500 bucks some nights based off of weak minded stupidity
pimp.gif
You might as well just say what you really want to say...

Why you guys getting mad for? Its the internet! You know those white people would turn straight church mouse status if you asked them to repeat it to yourface.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by supreme math

dude white people have jokes just like black people have jokes...Heroes even made reference to it when Hiro asked Ando about Adam Monroe and he said "White People all look alike" .

These hacks that write this crap aren't really racist they just like to see Negroes "entertain" their ignorance that they forget about the second they leave the house. How many times have some of you played Xbox and been called ******?

I used to bar tend in North Carolina and when a "gangsta-baller" came in there acting bad $#$ asking for Moet and Louie the 13th I give them attitude as if he can't afford it. They'll buy like 10 shots and I get $100 plus they tip me and call me a bum or "white-boy"....but I left with $500 bucks some nights based off of weak minded stupidity
pimp.gif
You might as well just say what you really want to say...

Basically son, you might as well just come out and say it. And I coulda swore you posted a picture and said you were asian. Darko that you?

Back
Top Bottom