Look at this.

Hold up, let me try to understand: you already believe JB quality ishorrible and you want to buy another pair of the same shoe.  I'm Iunderstanding this correctly.
embarassed.gif

That's what I was thinking. I'd just send it back to Nike or something. Do they still stand behind their product at least?

Hold up, let me try to understand: you already believe JB quality ishorrible and you want to buy another pair of the same shoe.  I'm Iunderstanding this correctly.
embarassed.gif

That's what I was thinking. I'd just send it back to Nike or something. Do they still stand behind their product at least?

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

yeah i think ur pair was defective my dude cuz if it was that bad than.....yeah i wld immediatly stop buyin J's. none of my shoes have sole seperation yet....NONE

yeah i think ur pair was defective my dude cuz if it was that bad than.....yeah i wld immediatly stop buyin J's. none of my shoes have sole seperation yet....NONE

We all know retros stink in terms of quality. They're more of a "blast from the past" showpiece than a wearable shoe.

We all know retros stink in terms of quality. They're more of a "blast from the past" showpiece than a wearable shoe.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

That is very true. I would have to agree.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

That is very true. I would have to agree.

For the people saying that you shouldn't ball in retros, you're only reinforcing the OP (and everyone else who posts this same gripe incessantly)'s point. Original Jordans were basketball shoes, meaning that they were meant to be balled in. If the retros aren't, then OBVIOUSLY they are of an inferior quality than their predecessors. The garbage they (JB) keep putting out keeps getting gobbled up by the consumer though, so don't ever expect it to change.

And to the OP - to complain about the quality of a shoe being trash and then to say that you are going to repurchase the same shoe is the dumbest thing I've heard today. The reason your shoes' quality sucks is BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Blame yourself. Waste your money on that trash if you want, just quit complaining about it. Its not anyone else's fault that you're an idiot.

For the people saying that you shouldn't ball in retros, you're only reinforcing the OP (and everyone else who posts this same gripe incessantly)'s point. Original Jordans were basketball shoes, meaning that they were meant to be balled in. If the retros aren't, then OBVIOUSLY they are of an inferior quality than their predecessors. The garbage they (JB) keep putting out keeps getting gobbled up by the consumer though, so don't ever expect it to change.

And to the OP - to complain about the quality of a shoe being trash and then to say that you are going to repurchase the same shoe is the dumbest thing I've heard today. The reason your shoes' quality sucks is BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Blame yourself. Waste your money on that trash if you want, just quit complaining about it. Its not anyone else's fault that you're an idiot.

return them to nike. tell them you only wore them casually. they should replace them. no need for more cash, dude.

return them to nike. tell them you only wore them casually. they should replace them. no need for more cash, dude.

i had some cdp 20 to hoop in and it didnt even last me 10 time to hoop... idk jordan brand is just robbing us..

i had some cdp 20 to hoop in and it didnt even last me 10 time to hoop... idk jordan brand is just robbing us..

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

It's not going to stop, what you need to stop is wearing retros to play ball in.
Buy some Team Jordans, or some Nikes.
They are the true Basketball shoe
I'd rather play basketball in my OG's.
Smh at the quality these days.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

It's not going to stop, what you need to stop is wearing retros to play ball in.
Buy some Team Jordans, or some Nikes.
They are the true Basketball shoe
I'd rather play basketball in my OG's.
Smh at the quality these days.

Back
Top Bottom