Look what happened to my ORIGINAL XVII and XVIII - plus previous postings of 1st retro IVs and Vs

!%* lol thats y i wear my shoes
smile.gif

Shoes are made to be worn, I will say it again Shoes are made to be worn. Looks to me you just wasted alot of money. I know you cats want to keep them deadstock just to have them but you have to wear them so the materials mesh together. SMH

Shoes are made to be worn, I will say it again Shoes are made to be worn. Looks to me you just wasted alot of money. I know you cats want to keep them deadstock just to have them but you have to wear them so the materials mesh together. SMH

This is why you should wear your kicks. I gotta check on my lightning xvii i havent worn them in a while.

This is why you should wear your kicks. I gotta check on my lightning xvii i havent worn them in a while.

Sorry to hear about your kicks... just "needed" to wear them more often. guess time to restock outside of Singapore

Sorry to hear about your kicks... just "needed" to wear them more often. guess time to restock outside of Singapore

Back
Top Bottom