Look what this dude's girlfriend did to him (pics)

My now ex girlfriend threw a plate at my face, resulting in 40 stitches, 13 trips to the doctor and dentist, 3 lost teeth, a huge permanent facial scar over $7000 US in dental bills alone, and a huge hit on my faith in humanity. I am broke and on welfare at age 24 because of this. My ex girlfriend has not been charged because the DA believes there is not enough evidence to convict her, and the lawyers aren't much better. She has told everyone that I am a drug addict who beats her and her many illegitimate children, ruining my reputation. She says she will claim self defense if I sue her, even though I have never hit or threatened her."

Possibly NSFW

Dam
mean.gif

Damn that's tough to look at! How they didn't arrest her on the spot is crazy. smdh.

Bruh that's real ****** to the maximum
That broad foul man

But what did he do to get a plate thrown at him?

Actually feel bad for dude.. If the roles was reverse and she was looking like dude.. He will be in jail and who knows when he'll be free..

There's two sides to every story, but a pic says a thousand words.

She messed homeboy up

Last edited:
Kevin had me dead!!!!. I don't hit broads but i imagine i woulda been roundhouse wizzin dim plates like frisbeez at her *** she buss me up like dat hellll naw!!

And here I am thinking my ex was out of her mind for talking to me about kids and marriage...

I don't understand how this dude didn't kill her after this, I would've lost my ******g mind.

I wouldve been in jail for 1st degree murder. Ain't no ***** gonna get away with **** like that.

im pretty sure that wasnt the first time his girlfriend snapped on him and did something foolish...fellas you get what you put up with, check all nonsense at the beginning when yall first start talking.

Back
Top Bottom