Looking For A New Laptop

Can't wait until I get a Macbook Pro.

I'm having the same charger problem with my XPS 1730, it doesn't charge and only stays on if connected to the adapter.
tired.gif

everytime there is a thread like this they're are people who say macs are so much more expensive. Go to dell.com or hp.com and build a computer with thesame exact specs, including 7hr battery, backlit keyboard, led display and software comparable to iLife and see how much it costs. It's gonna be around thesame price. Yeah you buy a PC for $600, with no damn software. Idiots

Originally Posted by and1play5

everytime there is a thread like this they're are people who say macs are so much more expensive. Go to dell.com or hp.com and build a computer with the same exact specs, including 7hr battery, backlit keyboard, led display and software comparable to iLife and see how much it costs. It's gonna be around the same price. Yeah you buy a PC for $600, with no damn software. Idiots
software?

You know how EASY i can get any program online for free? you must be the moron who spends the extra 60 for norton
laugh.gif

Nah, I don't pay for norton, cuz I have a mac myself...I was just making a point for arguments sake. I personally don't care whatever comp people getas long as they know the truth about both sides. and lets be honest mac os X or any unix based OS is better than running windows. If your a power user linux isa great option but if your not computer savvy running mac os x makes things easier.

Originally Posted by and1play5

Nah, I don't pay for norton, cuz I have a mac myself...I was just making a point for arguments sake. I personally don't care whatever comp people get as long as they know the truth about both sides. and lets be honest mac os X or any unix based OS is better than running windows. If your a power user linux is a great option but if your not computer savvy running mac os x makes things easier.
BINGO!

And the average consumer doesn't know how to pirate and download free software. Out the box, you may get a bigger HD on a PC, but Macs are moreconvenient. The OS is smooth, user friendly, and not riddled with adware before you take the plastic off.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Jaye05

what's the difference between apple and pc.

NONE besides the interface,price and you cant play games at the fullest or at all on it with boot camp

Dude, didnt we go thru this already. Boot Came runs Windows as if it were on a Windows machine. Games know no difference
grin.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by EB4President

stay AWAY from PC...

Fixed. Get a Mac. The only dudes who complain about it being overpriced are dudes who can't afford them. They are worth every penny.
Thank You. QFT

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Dude, why dont you just try a Mac? If you actually hadone and you chose Windows > OS X, I'd respect that. You cant please everybody. But dont knock it till you try it.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by EB4President

stay AWAY from PC...
Fixed. Get a Mac. The only dudes who complain about it being overpriced are dudes who can't afford them. They are worth every penny.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stupid comments like this kill me[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. I for one CAN afford a mac, but compared to other laptops, it does seem very overpriced(nonetheless, I'll probably get one once I switch rooms in my house
smh.gif
).[/color]

My mother has a work issued mac book pro. I still prefer windows. You really think i'd be bad mouthing mac's without trying one?

My mother has a work issued mac book pro. I still prefer windows. You really think i'd be bad mouthing mac's without trying one?

90% of the people that badmouth Macs haven't tried it. If you don't mind me asking, what's so bad about it in your eyes?

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

90% of the people that badmouth Macs haven't tried it. If you don't mind me asking, what's so bad about it in your eyes?
I don't mean to speak for the guy or anything but the only thing Mac OS has going for it is that it doesn't get viruses and that's it.Windows on the other hand can get viruses but if your not a total idiot its a rare occurrence. But basically windows computers usually have better specs forthe money and that's what really matters. For example for me to get a mac that even compares to my desktop I'd be spending upwards of 3 grand, but mypc only cost a little over $1200.

Like everyone else said, get a Macbook (Pro) with the budget you're working with you'll have more than enough. I have a Macbook I bought in October andit's the greatest thing in the world. My neighbor just got the 13inch MBP and that thing is sexy
pimp.gif

but pharrell's a pc..... so doesn't that make niketalk a pc.................................................................................

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

but pharrell's a pc..... so doesn't that make niketalk a pc.................................................................................

grin.gif
actually he uses a mac word to Imac convos with Diggy Simmons

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

And the average consumer doesn't know how to pirate and download free software. Out the box, you may get a bigger HD on a PC, but Macs are more convenient. The OS is smooth, user friendly, and not riddled with adware before you take the plastic off.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I don't mean to speak for the guy or anything but the only thing Mac OS has going for it is that it doesn't get viruses and that's it. Windows on the other hand can get viruses but if your not a total idiot its a rare occurrence. But basically windows computers usually have better specs for the money and that's what really matters. For example for me to get a mac that even compares to my desktop I'd be spending upwards of 3 grand, but my pc only cost a little over $1200.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

get a mac. the computer might not be better for the price, but the customer service and instore techs are top of the line.

thanks for the input instead of saying mac>* or pc>*

Back
Top Bottom