Looking for a water filter for kitchen. City water is not a good look

I;m looking for a good water filter. Drinking plain city water is not a good look. I 'm looking for something for my kitchen faucet and maybe a shower filter as well. If anyone uses one or knows of any good cheap ones let me know. Even pitchers will work as well

I;m looking for a good water filter. Drinking plain city water is not a good look. I 'm looking for something for my kitchen faucet and maybe a shower filter as well. If anyone uses one or knows of any good cheap ones let me know. Even pitchers will work as well

They have filters that u can attach to ur water system so u cover all areas. Don't know the price though. they have under the sink filters for ur kitchen for about $40 that last longer than ur Britas and Purs

They have filters that u can attach to ur water system so u cover all areas. Don't know the price though. they have under the sink filters for ur kitchen for about $40 that last longer than ur Britas and Purs

you need a water softener system on your main if you want something for your shower.

for your drinking water. get the Pur water filter for faucets

you need a water softener system on your main if you want something for your shower.

for your drinking water. get the Pur water filter for faucets

Back
Top Bottom