looking for an old pair of j's need help

around 2002-2003 a pair of jordan came out. it looked like the scarface air force 1s. the were 2 color ways. 1 was half white half black. the other was halfwhite half unv blue. the were mids i think. need some help here. they were a team jordan. they are not a retro.

These?

jordan_xii2-mens-white-blue.jpg

your best bet would be to just start searching the internet for team jordans until you find what your talking about.

Yeah I have seen which ones you are talking about, they were a team pair, I just don't know the name. The Camp 23's might be right

the ones your talking about were the camp 23's. they came with the bag, sandals, and the shoes. the 2 colorways available were the black/white andcarolina/white. i believe i saw a pair on ebay not too long ago. might still be on there. i myself have the carolina/white pair still with the og box and all.wish i could download a picture to show you my pair. hope this helps out!

the ones your talking about were the camp 23's. they came with the bag, sandals, and the shoes. the 2 colorways available were the black/white andcarolina/white. i believe i saw a pair on ebay not too long ago. might still be on there. i myself have the carolina/white pair still with the og box and all.wish i could download a picture to show you my pair. hope this helps out!

they were without a doubt the camp 23s, very nice team jordan, my boy on my team had em, sandals were hot too, if you find, you should cop imo

Thats my pic and my ebay id air*jordan* lol I have 2 pairs completly deadstock sz 10.5, i know which ones your talking about though, they said teamjordan on the side. I have the white/red/black in storage somewhere worn, very comfy.

Back
Top Bottom