Looking for help picking out my first pair of Jordans

If you're looking for a neutral colored pair I would go with something white/grey. Cement III, CGXI, Flint XIII or the one above.

If you're looking for a neutral colored pair I would go with something white/grey. Cement III, CGXI, Flint XIII or the one above.

I would go with a pair of Jordan 3's any color scheme. That shoe came out in 88 and if my math is right thats when you were born. A perfect match. By the way, my 1st pair of Jordan's were the cement 3's back in 88 or 89. Crazy

I would go with a pair of Jordan 3's any color scheme. That shoe came out in 88 and if my math is right thats when you were born. A perfect match. By the way, my 1st pair of Jordan's were the cement 3's back in 88 or 89. Crazy

The iii's are the versatile for your situation. If your worrying about scuffing them then you wait for the black cements later this year. Easier to maintain and they don't look like crap after a couple of wears with the toebox creasing that you'll encounter with the white cements and true blues. So if you have time I would wait for the black cements. If not, go with the true blues that come out Saturday.

The iii's are the versatile for your situation. If your worrying about scuffing them then you wait for the black cements later this year. Easier to maintain and they don't look like crap after a couple of wears with the toebox creasing that you'll encounter with the white cements and true blues. So if you have time I would wait for the black cements. If not, go with the true blues that come out Saturday.

c763650a6caab5ad21b581ffae09c2704e67cb31_r.jpg

space-jam-release.jpg

Definitly One Of These 2 Rite Here... These Are The Perfect All Around Shoe(s) An Since They Will Be Your Only Pair They Have To Be Iconic. Id Take Concords Over SJs Anyday But The Sjs Have A More Chill Look To Them.

c763650a6caab5ad21b581ffae09c2704e67cb31_r.jpg

space-jam-release.jpg

Definitly One Of These 2 Rite Here... These Are The Perfect All Around Shoe(s) An Since They Will Be Your Only Pair They Have To Be Iconic. Id Take Concords Over SJs Anyday But The Sjs Have A More Chill Look To Them.

White/Cement 3 or Black/Cement 3. Both pairs go with just about everything and look good!

White/Cement 3 or Black/Cement 3. Both pairs go with just about everything and look good!

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Flint 13s

jeans, shorts or can be worn naked.

these do go really nice with jeans/shorts/nekkid.   The 3M material makes these stand out too, definitely the best 13 colorway.  Only downside is the white pods will stain eventually, usually and ugly brown.
The TB 3's coming out tommorrow would also be a great choice.  i rocked these almost every day to go to school since they also match well.  3s in general go well with just about anything, but the blue really goes well with jeans.  Midsoles might have slight paint chipping depending on the quality of the release but otherwise a great shoe.  If nothing else you can wait till december and go with the concord XI, can never go wrong with these.

Back
Top Bottom