Looking To Have A B-Day Party At The 40/40 Club In NYC.....Questions

Im looking to have my 25th B-day party at 40/40......Is it worth it? How is the club? Has anybody every did a b-day party at 40/40? I have about 20 headscoming....Thanks

You can have it at the 20/20 Club for half the price.

bah dup ching

Why don't you call them or contact them via e-mail?

Also, 40/40 Club, at least the one in NY, is absolutely terrible, looks like a sports fan's basement. I'd pick a better venue. Oh, and renting out aclub for 20 people? Seriously? That will be a terrible vibe, it will look so empty.

Im not renting out the club for 20 people......Its a b-day package I am purchasing.....Im guessing we would have our own little section and stuff. Come on..20people for a whole club? I hope you were drinking that 40 when you typed that one.

Trust me, there are a LOT of other spots that will give you some nice packages for 20 people, the name makes that place cool, that's about it.

It's not bad but you can probably pull away with a better deal at another Manhattan club its more hype than anything else

Great club, has a nice vibe to it. DJs are usually onpoint and the ladies are
happy.gif

If you having a party there, I'm not sure how that'd feel at 40/40 ..make it rain though?
grin.gif

^This will be my first time at a club! Plus, I figured jay-z owns it it part of it.....should be nice. Since there are other spots in nyc, care to give a fewsuggestions? BTW....im paying $600 for 20 heads. Any other places that can beat that and get more for the price?

You should check out Club Release
laugh.gif
i kid i kid

The Palio Bar, Marquee Nightclub, Zanzibar,Highbar are pretty nice for a social gathering of 20

Don't seem like you're looking for a club, more of a lounge..there's a load of spots that won't charge you as much as Jay-Z's people will.

throw a house party, or just go to some bar/restaurant type place and reserve a big table

$600 for 20 people is extremely cheap in NYC. I've been to 40/40 numerous times & I'm never really impressed with it (the one in Las Vegasdifferent story).

Marquee & Zanzi Bar are really good spots because their are a lot of college girls but also a lot of douche bags but it's cheaper than the placesI'm going to mention.

If you're looking to do it up right and have everybody in your group throw some cash down check out Nikki Beach, 10ak, Plunge @ The Gansevoort rooftop,Soho House, & Soho Grand Hotel.

I'm a regular at 10ak & Soho Grand hotel and any given night at one of these places is amazing.

PM me if you have questions.

Back
Top Bottom