looking to spend 700 on some nice earings

Originally Posted by nelly28

lol i just read the whole thread. dude simply asked where he can get some earrings for the price he was looking for and nters went to work
roll.gif
bunch of salty peeps on here
laugh.gif
and i kinda agree that dude in your avy does look kinda feminine. and a person of caucasian ancestry should never say or type "'weak sauce"'
roll.gif
Why can't I say weak sauce?

I should've known 6 pages was WAY to many pages for NT to be giving advice on earrings
laugh.gif
Funny stuff in here.

It's crazy how people can buy 2 pair of shoes for $550, or thousand dollar rims, and it's ok, but if you buy 700 dollar earrings, then you'reod'ing
grin.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

It's crazy how people can buy 2 pair of shoes for $550, or thousand dollar rims, and it's ok, but if you buy 700 dollar earrings, then you're od'ing
grin.gif
1 thousand dollar rims?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What are we talking about here? Rota's and Konig's?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

It's crazy how people can buy 2 pair of shoes for $550, or thousand dollar rims, and it's ok, but if you buy 700 dollar earrings, then you're od'ing
grin.gif
1 thousand dollar rims?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What are we talking about here? Rota's and Konig's?

indifferent.gif
my bad, I forgot how people work hard for laughs, Ishould of put a couple hundred to a couple thousand.

$700 is really nothing nowadays especially in NYC but those earrings are good money and 100k can be easily made if you network and know the right people andspend less time on niketalk and more time on ya Grind
FiveFiveNine Whats The Quotes looking like
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom