Looks aside, what do you look for in a girl?

believes and acknowledges god
intelligent
street smart
non-judgmental
funny
laid-back
family oriented
bravery
strong
goal oriented
supportive
demands respect
initiative (likes to be involved with the bettering of himself and our relationship)

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Knows how to dress
Smart
Funny
Not too clingy
Can cook
can't think of anything else atm
add outgoing to this list
I'm on the quieter side so i'm kinda attracted to those who are more outgoing than me

cleanliness.

went over this chick house im talking to and her bed wasnt even made. i told her we going to work on that, since i cant be sleeping in unmade beds.

but independence, intelligence, she can take care of herself (this kind of shows if she can take care of my kids)

besides what a lot of the stuff ppl said on here we gotta have similar music tastes

can cook
sense of fashion
sense of humor
a knowledge on current events
similar music taste
smart
faithfull

Originally Posted by doosta45

cleanliness.

went over this chick house im talking to and her bed wasnt even made. i told her we going to work on that, since i cant be sleeping in unmade beds.

but independence, intelligence, she can take care of herself (this kind of shows if she can take care of my kids)

take care of herself how?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

doosta45 wrote:

cleanliness.

take care of herself how?

can cook, clean, dress, keeps herself clean (hygiene), basically has a good shoulder on her head and if necessary can grind for hers. has her priorities in check, can have the mother of my chick buying heels and clothes when the baby needs formula and diapers. basically a caring type of chick, thats down for the cause. ive had chicks saying they want to have my kids, but the way they carry and present themselves, i wouldnt let them watch my fish. really someone thats mature, and goal oriented, basically bringing something to the table other than what i already bring. we should be able to compliment each other because we are a team
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom