Looks like another graphic Foam Pro soon

I think nike is doing this so when they do make solid foam colors again it will be highly sought after and sell out instantly, when the graphic print first started on these they were killing now its slowly sitting on the shelves, now if they re release for example the gym greens which were easy to obtain those might fly in seconds, the upcoming anthracites will be the first test for Nike and we all know how thats going to turn out, just my theory

Are those confirmed?

these joints are terrible

this first dude had me cracking up 
laugh.gif

a bigger pic of them

Last edited:
Just when you think it can't get worse :smh:

It's bad enough they're coming out with a foam every month.

You already have thermals and weathermen sitting on shelves.

That bigger pic makes them look like fakes. It's already bad enough the foam material is cheaper. They making official variants now man. Da fuq is going on? 

No, they're not fakes, that carbon fiber is real and the shape is right
I know they're not fakes. I was speaking to the quality. New foams don't make that solid knock sound when you tap on the material. That's the only reason why I would be hesitant to buy any newer foams.

:x my god those are hideous

:lol: Gentry doing what he does best. How this guy is still employed is beyond me.

^^^your right bro,kicks that are uncomfortable,overhyped,and over priced are dope.get outta my face with that nonsense.i know  alot of people like them for what reason i cant understand.but i just dont like em lets leave it at that.

I want to see the color in person.  I have some NY Giants gear that might work with those if the blue and red is close to a match.

^^^your right bro,kicks that are uncomfortable,overhyped,and over priced are dope.get outta my face with that nonsense.i know  alot of people like them for what reason i cant understand.but i just dont like em lets leave it at that.
I'm guessing you've never tried on a quality foam. Foamposites made before the newer ones are the most comfortable shoes made by nike. I've only heard uncomfortable complaints until recent models. And relax, just because I don't understand your opinion doesn't mean I don't respect it. I expect you to do the same without snarky remarks.

damn why cant you just give me the 3 pairs you tried to mix up smdh

just give me blue pros, red pros and a blk pair
Seems simple right? Gentry hates the public 
laugh.gif

Can we sign a petition to get Gentry sent to ACG or something? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom