Looks like KG will possibly miss the ASG...so who takes his spot? Kobe too?

Bosh would automatically slide into that starting spot since he was the next leading vote getter...which means someone has to take his place as a reserve.

The candidates...

Richard Jefferson
Hedo Turkoglu
Ray Allen
Jose Calderon
Josh Smith

Who gets it?

I say....Hedo but I'd rather see Josh Smith in there

EDIT

According to the Los Angeles Times, Bryant offered a "maybe" answer when asked Thursday in Orlando, Fla., if the injury might cause him to skip either the All-Star Game or the three-point shootout. "We have to see how it goes," Bryant added. "You've got to do the right thing. If I can't play, if I can't go out there, I won't. Can't do anything about that." Salt Lake Tribune
http://If Kobe misses the game...Ithink it's a no brainer that BD replaces him.

Turkoglu
RJ
Josh Smith
Calderon

would all be acceptable replacements imo

if it were up to me id got with Hidayet.

First person who came to mind was Hedo, but I think they should give it to ray ray. Only having 1 celtic in the all star game this year is not enough.

wouldnt the player have to be a pf or c cuz bosh was picked as the backup center..so another one would have to be picked..isnt that how it is?

Originally Posted by flippapabear23

wouldnt the player have to be a pf or c cuz bosh was picked as the backup center..so another one would have to be picked..isnt that how it is?
Bosh was listed a Forward on the actual ballot...I have no idea why they designated him as a F/C when the reserve list came out. AS positions don'tdesignate the types of guards and forwards...they just go by forward. So if they replace KG all of those I mentioned sans Ray and Calderon would beeligible...IF they have to choose another F/C

Shawn Marion?
nerd.gif

hedo, even though i'd rather see josh smith in there. i'm only choosing between the two because it's a forward spot.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Shawn Marion?
nerd.gif

that would be cool, never thought about that. and i forgot to add gerald wallace. i think he should be considered at least.

Hedo is playing like a real all star this year
he deserves it but id rather see Calderon there
and i swear Caron Butler is hurt too,if hes styll hurt come all star weekend
Hedo and Calderon should both go

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Bosh would automatically slide into that starting spot since he was the next leading vote getter...which means someone has to take his place as a reserve.

The candidates...

Richard Jefferson
Hedo Turkoglu
Ray Allen
Jose Calderon
Josh Smith

Who gets it?

I say....Hedo but I'd rather see Josh Smith in there
Hedo....

Back
Top Bottom