Looks like Tyson Chandler fell outta the dressing better thread here on NT....

"Do you really want to huuurrrrtt meeeee?"

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

LL

bruh!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
I see the trend is changing from urban ninja to midnight leprechaun... dat Hood Halloween steez.

I...AM... CREMATED.....

:wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously though, i've seen wilder fits during fashion week. I don't think it's even that bad, compared to the other things people have put on daily. With that being said, I would rock that outfit as well. Except for the top hat, those hats are so ugly.

:lol: Wow but it aint really a surprise since that cover with him naked on it. He and Amar'e are just on that other ****.

Also, there isn't one fit in the dressing better thread that looks anything like that. He's on some eclectic hipster attire. Like for real are those leather shorts with hi-top red leather shoe-boots?

EDIT

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ "steam punk in the summer", "Amish assassin", "urban ninja", "goth ninja vibe", "midnight leprechaun", "cloak of deception", "Amish midnight club racer"

Yall got me weak. Hope this ends up like the Kobe thread.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Tyson looking wild and Amar'e keeping it simple with a suit in that one pic he's in.

Probably hyped Tyson the hell up to wear that get up and then said he would to and then was like nah.

Last edited:
WTF is Russel Westbrook wearing?

And Rondo's head to body to feet ratio is way off.

:smh: @ myself for knowing this off top ..... :smokin Riff killed that track!
link to said track...

#riffraff4senator
LMAO WHAT? you guys actually gave that man a shot and listened to his music? i dont think hes srs at all, hes trollin you guys and you like it tho

jr-smith.jpg

officially dont like this guy at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom