Looper (2012) - Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and Emily Blunt

All the 90's actiOn stars have come and gone...they do less physically demanding roles now, but homie is out there going MMA on fools still with that John McLane swag...

I guess Stallone still can do it, but he's not half as smooth as Bruce..

Looks like an interesting concept! So does Bruce know everything that JGL is going to do since that was him in the past?

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by theDEEK

How in the hell would anyone convince you to agree to kill yourself off from existence?
laugh.gif

LOLWUT?

obviously he didnt know it was himself, thats why he paused in the trailer.

im pretty sure these dudes dont know who why or where, they are given a time and location
laugh.gif

movie looks
pimp.gif
though, just saw the trailer, looks like another good one from JGL

wait wut?

JGL paused, because he saw something way too familiar in dude's face.

Unless you're talking about Bruce who for damn sure would recognize himself, doing the job he'd done for years when he was younger...and for damn sure knows all the details of how this goes down, cuz he did it for years. He just got lucky enough that they sent him to himself.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by MMG

How in the hell would anyone convince you to agree to kill yourself off from existence?
laugh.gif

LOLWUT?

im pretty sure these dudes dont know who why or where, they are given a time and location
laugh.gif

movie looks
pimp.gif

wait wut?

Unless you're talking about Bruce who for damn sure would recognize himself, doing the job he'd done for years when he was younger...and for damn sure knows all the details of how this goes down, cuz he did it for years. He just got lucky enough that they sent him to himself.

my bad, it was late last night
laugh.gif
i meant to say

"obviously he did know it was himself, thats why he paused in the trailer"

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif

LOLWUT?

laugh.gif

movie looks
pimp.gif

wait wut?

Just like they said in the trailer... this time travel things messes with your head Can't wait to see it.

All the 90's actiOn stars have come and gone...they do less physically demanding roles now, but homie is out there going MMA on fools still with that John McLane swag...

I guess Stallone still can do it, but he's not half as smooth as Bruce..
Bruce Willis is the only legit actor out of all those actor stars. 

That make up/prosthetic work is crazy. I was a little confused when I saw the trailer during the game last night.

Wow...JGL really got Bruce's facial expressions down to a science....my dude is a hell o an actor if he can pull that off well through the movie.

wait...see....time travel death is complicated....

so if JGL was to kill his future self...then as he continues to live out his current life...wouldnt he at some point have to travel back in time to have his past self kill him so he can die...?

and it would be a never ending loop of time travel death for him...

loop...looper...ahhh you dont say?

and then heres the other piece...given the theory of time travel, as soon as one minute detail in the past is changed, it automatically effects the future..so technically as soon as Bruce says something to his younger self or does something, he'd know it right away in his future mind yes? like wouldn't he immediately remember if he killed himself or not, because any change made, changes time absolutely and changes his memory stream..

also...they shouldnt be allowed to touch right? 2 matters can't occupy the same space at the same time right? won't that blow the time space continuum? at least in the physics sense with fermions particles

sorry...nerd moment.

Last edited:
This movie is going to give people headaches :lol: all in all I think anything that includes time travel has to be the most fascinating and engaging topic to the human mind...reason why a game like Chrono Trigger went down in history as probably the best RPG of all time and probably well into the top 10 games of all time.

If done right I can't see this movie failing....it's just too interesting.

^
There haven't been many good sci fi movies recently. I'm hoping this is at least decent and makes sense.

Saw an early screening of this movie a few months back and let me tell you all.. it does no disappoint. Solid movie front to back. JGL continues to impress me.

Back
Top Bottom