LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

a fight? more like a break up to me. he was prolly obsessed and real attached to his girl or she played him. and he commited suicide?

because lets keep it real. he got money cause he owns a bentley. but like i say its Money OVER B*T*CHES, but in his case it was suicide over money.. which is dumb =/ r.i.p
it was a pakistani businessman. he just lost his business.
tired.gif
RIP

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

a fight? more like a break up to me. he was prolly obsessed and real attached to his girl or she played him. and he commited suicide?

because lets keep it real. he got money cause he owns a bentley. but like i say its Money OVER B*T*CHES, but in his case it was suicide over money.. which is dumb =/ r.i.p
it was a pakistani businessman. he just lost his business.
tired.gif
RIP
RIP nothing...i have no remorse for people who take their own lives....i guess this recession will eliminate the weak people from this earth...

you think he KILLED himself over the GIRL? It's either you kill yourself or once this ends you spend the rest of your life in jail. I'll take deathplease

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

94 pages?!?! You Cali NT'ers are something else...

only reason why is because we all thought it was Chris Brown for like 40 pages.. and then we all thought it was Dj Khaled for like about another 30 pages..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

you think he KILLED himself over the GIRL? It's either you kill yourself or once this ends you spend the rest of your life in jail. I'll take death please

he probably wouldve done like 5 years

you think he KILLED himself over the GIRL? It's either you kill yourself or once this ends you spend the rest of your life in jail. I'll take death please

well from everything i know he can have about 5 felony charges which might total 25 years, he dont gotta die in jail. unless if he was 75 years old already

possession of a firearm
evading police
maybe DUI
prolly domestic violence towards his wife
i forgot what u call when u use a car as a weapon but that too
and others i may not have thought of.

Originally Posted by wildout4

he probably wouldve done like 5 years
yeah but i mean c'mon... dude was rolling in a bentley and owned a business. and then going from that to losing everything and jailtime? stillnot worth killing yourself

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

94 pages?!?! You Cali NT'ers are something else...

only reason why is because we all thought it was Chris Brown for like 40 pages.. and then we all thought it was Dj Khaled for like about another 30 pages..
roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ everyone trying to catch up & saying how'dthey miss it....

It was pretty crazy last night though.... surprised it's up to this many pages though.

Yea he took a cross country flight last night to LA

Then got in a Bentley with Illinois plates to go on a car chase.

eyes.gif

sad that i was watchin for that long and saw pretty much every page of this thread
laugh.gif
.... they say its cuz he lost his business... still not a reason tobecome an hero

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

sad that i was watchin for that long and saw pretty much every page of this thread
laugh.gif
.... they say its cuz he lost his business... still not a reason to become an hero
Me and you both man.
smh.gif

Can't believe i watched this for almost 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom