LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Ghenges

97 pages in 13 hours?
where were you last night? this thread was moving at f1 speeds
laugh.gif
word I read a page refreshed and it jumped 3-4 pages

i cant believe i stayed up all night and saw almost every page of this thread....

the funny part was when ppl (NTers I assume) called the station saying it was DJ Khaled and the newscasters were looking online for pics to do a comparison..

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

LA>>>>>>>>>> ny
never....................ever
question. how come we dont see car chases in nyc?

i wanna walk to my crib & den see a bentley pass by going 70 mph & then 4 DT cars and 5 police cars behind it. that would be hot. but we dont get those over here

& according to the La times :
It was at least the fifth police pursuit of a fleeing driver in Los Angeles in the last two weeks.
so im guessing that its common over there

There was actually a chase prior to this
ended with dude crashing into a parked car,
then this took off...
crazy

because he was stopping at lights and going slow, i didn't think he would pull the trigger on himself. but after coming to a stop for good and sittingthere for so long, i figured he wasn't coming out until either the cops ended him or he ended himself...

I just read about this on MSN. There is always a car chase in La-La Land.... Does anyone get the point, you can't out run the pigs, especially thehelicopter. They claimed he popped his own lid, because he was having money issues. I'm not glad dude is dead but suicide is the easy way out. Good thinghe didn't hurt anyone else.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

the funny part was when ppl (NTers I assume) called the station saying it was DJ Khaled and the newscasters were looking online for pics to do acomparison..

Lulz
laugh.gif

I was watching this last night. Fell asleep when he was near LAX.. I didnt expect niketalk to have near 100 pages of this. ONE QUESTION. WHERE DOES IT SAY THATDUDE KILLED HIM SELF?? It doesnt show in the video either.

Back
Top Bottom