LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

who said anything about an elaborate plan, the only idiot is you if you think the cops dont shoot people at the end of car chases all the damn time in LA.

It doesn't happen that often, your exaggerating.

The only dudes that get shot are the ones that want to get shot, pulling out a gun or a weapon, that guarantee's gunshots.

Don't feel bad for this dude at all. Police gave him all the time in the world, they didn't approach until they heard a gunshot. The chase startedwhen he got into a fight/breakup with his girlfriend, and he went back with a gun. For all we know, he had intentions of taking out his girl and then himself. He saw cops and he ran.

Times are rough, sure, but they can't be this bad. Some people just spaz when they lose almost everything, material wise, instead of trying to regroupboth mentally and physically and starting all over. Roll those damn sleeves up and build yourself up again. IMO, giving up is never an option, so no remorseon my part.

It could have been worse, we could have witnessed a murder-suicide, which have also been common
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

LA>>>>>>>>>> ny
never....................ever
question. how come we dont see car chases in nyc?

i wanna walk to my crib & den see a bentley pass by going 70 mph & then 4 DT cars and 5 police cars behind it. that would be hot. but we dont get those over here

& according to the La times :
It was at least the fifth police pursuit of a fleeing driver in Los Angeles in the last two weeks.
so im guessing that its common over there

There was actually a chase prior to this
ended with dude crashing into a parked car,
then this took off...
crazy
lol LA dudes dont let the popo rest over there.

but i sure would love to be in high pursuit, it reminds me of need for speed most wanted.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

who said anything about an elaborate plan, the only idiot is you if you think the cops dont shoot people at the end of car chases all the damn time in LA.

The only dudes that get shot are the ones that want to get shot, pulling out a gun or a weapon, that guarantee's gunshots.

indifferent.gif
Say that to the families of murdered people who get shot 100times and have no weapons. Or to the family of a student I lost a few years back who was shot numerous times for wanting to give up.

You need your L.A. pass revoked.

100 PAGES????!

eek.gif

how?

I slept early last night and didnt even see this thread
I cant believe I missed a BENTLEY police chase
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

indifferent.gif
Say that to the families of murdered people who get shot 100 times and have no weapons. Or to the family of a student I lost a few years back who was shot numerous times for wanting to give up.

You need your L.A. pass revoked.

roll.gif
roll.gif

You hate cops, I get it.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

100 PAGES????!

eek.gif

how?

I slept early last night and didnt even see this thread
I cant believe I missed a BENTLEY police chase
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

seriously!!! i think i went to bed last night at like 11:30 and i didnt see nothin gon the news or anything
smh.gif
lol

Its the NT steez...between 1 and 6 pages of seriousness...

Then que up another 80-120 pages of some of the funniest one liners ever (not forgetting of course the 2 or 3 conspiracy theorists who blame it on triggerhappy cops, the government or the jews)

needless to say I was entertained last night off this thread

It's sad when we get giddy for a car chase on tv, or on our block.
laugh.gif

We're just so used to it, that you bust out some popcorn and watch.

I will never forget the car chase that happened on my block about a month ago, 2 teenage kids trying to outdo the cops... give me a break.
laugh.gif

Damn so I guess the guy DID shoot himself when the ABC feed cut out.
Craaazzy night. If only it was CB or Khaled.

EDIT: 100
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom