Los Angeles. Featuring Kanye West, Ashley Olsen, Lindsey Lohan et al

LA
pimp.gif

Once you realize the city is what it is, there is no better place in the world. 

Honestly, it's just different out here. Not everyone likes different. 

LA seems like a cool place but i wouldnt survive the weather...i need a few good months of 20-30s to keep me sane...

...want to move back to Chicago
frown.gif

I will never understand how people can not love LA.

I'm not into the Hollywood scene, but the real people of LA are dope. So different from the EC.

Place is amazing.

Last edited:
I thought it was a good video. But people's comments on social media about it are just downright hateful.

Celebs are human too. This video is just showing that side of them and how a city has influenced them.

I don't expect people who aren't connected with a particular urban area like that to understand. Cities really transform you and become a part of who you are.

I liked James Franco's part: "If this is the only life, then why am I not just doing everything I want to do?"

Kanye and Redman have the same middle name.

Ashley Olsen- The bushy brow billionaire

...wait, didnt kanye tap that?

Cory Feldman - :rofl:

LA is beautiful but NY is the capital of the world :smokin

Last edited:
I dont see the hype about Olivia Wilde.. her face divides into too many visible parts.. I know this sounds dumb lol

Last edited:
Olivia Wilde is beautiful. Jason Sudeikis is a lucky man.

She is gorgeous to me too.

I lived in LA for 3 months right after college. Its an amazing place, would def move back if I ever get the opportunity

Back
Top Bottom