los angeles is hands down the worst city to find wife material

I'm sorry for another "girl" thread but man the women in my city are lost. I've officially given up all hope and I'm going to just demolish the @*$! out here from now on. Even the "good girls" will cheat for the right oppurtunity and girls just car hop smoke weed and wanna be famous. @@@%%+# are bums and its sad. No other city has the shallow amount of females as lala land I gurantee it. You are bearing witness to the birth of a menace. Lock your mothers,sisters,aunties,cousins, and even some grandmas away I'm tearing through anything that looks good. DON'T KISS MOM GOODNIGHT! Duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sorry for another "girl" thread but man the women in my city are lost. I've officially given up all hope and I'm going to just demolish the @*$! out here from now on. Even the "good girls" will cheat for the right oppurtunity and girls just car hop smoke weed and wanna be famous. @@@%%+# are bums and its sad. No other city has the shallow amount of females as lala land I gurantee it. You are bearing witness to the birth of a menace. Lock your mothers,sisters,aunties,cousins, and even some grandmas away I'm tearing through anything that looks good. DON'T KISS MOM GOODNIGHT! Duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol, I'm from LA
and my gf is good looking, smart and straight chill. She's NOT the type to party, she's NOT the type to get high
you're looking in all the wrong places holmes

you mad because you ain't gettin....

??

lol, I'm from LA
and my gf is good looking, smart and straight chill. She's NOT the type to party, she's NOT the type to get high
you're looking in all the wrong places holmes

you mad because you ain't gettin....

??

Watch the first season of Californication, specifically the episode titled "Hell-A Woman"

That show's writing is incredible.

Watch the first season of Californication, specifically the episode titled "Hell-A Woman"

That show's writing is incredible.

Come and try new York. Smh. Chicks be living Off that "once a good girl goes bad she's gone forever" and "+!%$ dudes get money"
laugh.gif

Come and try new York. Smh. Chicks be living Off that "once a good girl goes bad she's gone forever" and "+!%$ dudes get money"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if youre getting mad at talking to chicks who are down to blow dodi smoke in the first place

you dudes are beyond fickle out here, its not that hard to find good ones.

As cliche and corny as it sounds, step your game up, either that or man up and keep looking. . .

laugh.gif
if youre getting mad at talking to chicks who are down to blow dodi smoke in the first place

you dudes are beyond fickle out here, its not that hard to find good ones.

As cliche and corny as it sounds, step your game up, either that or man up and keep looking. . .

But yea, who looks for wife material in LA?

A man who knows nothing thats who.

LA stands for onLy smAsh.

But yea, who looks for wife material in LA?

A man who knows nothing thats who.

LA stands for onLy smAsh.

OP nailed it.....i applaud you sir....i'm from the south and the women out here are THE...WORST....fine don't get me wrong...but have nothing inside.

OP nailed it.....i applaud you sir....i'm from the south and the women out here are THE...WORST....fine don't get me wrong...but have nothing inside.

Hahaha its wild out here and its crazy when I go to other places and meet woman. Its like wow so this is what a woman is like. They all wanna be singers,actresses,models or just famous its boreing.

Hahaha its wild out here and its crazy when I go to other places and meet woman. Its like wow so this is what a woman is like. They all wanna be singers,actresses,models or just famous its boreing.

Saying I'm mad because I don't get any is typical of niketalk. I prob pull more females that alot of you, trust me. L.A. just lacks substance and I'm really tired of it.

Back
Top Bottom