los angeles is hands down the worst city to find wife material

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Agreed. I've had my fun in Southern California, but I'm gonna find a wife in the Bay.
pimp.gif

Girls in ATL are just as shallow but they're much easier :/ I kinda see what you mean, but I'm super cynical when it comes to women. I just assume all women have ulterior motives and most probably do.

Girls in ATL are just as shallow but they're much easier :/ I kinda see what you mean, but I'm super cynical when it comes to women. I just assume all women have ulterior motives and most probably do.

New flash OP broads aint #+%! anywhere.

So many females live in this fantasy world. To many of these broads hang on to every word these rappers and entertainers say. They need a "sponsor", someone needs to "pay their bills" a lot of nonsense.

Thinking cats are suppose to spend money and spoil them. So they feel like they're entitled to something. Its disgusting.

I use to live in LA so I can def understand what OP saying, seems like everybody out there wants to be a entertainer or they constantly name drop. Its disgusting.

OP run through all of those broads then move to Hawaii and find a good girl.

New flash OP broads aint #+%! anywhere.

So many females live in this fantasy world. To many of these broads hang on to every word these rappers and entertainers say. They need a "sponsor", someone needs to "pay their bills" a lot of nonsense.

Thinking cats are suppose to spend money and spoil them. So they feel like they're entitled to something. Its disgusting.

I use to live in LA so I can def understand what OP saying, seems like everybody out there wants to be a entertainer or they constantly name drop. Its disgusting.

OP run through all of those broads then move to Hawaii and find a good girl.

Originally Posted by migit1209

lol, I'm from LA
and my gf is good looking, smart and straight chill. She's NOT the type to party, she's NOT the type to get high
you're looking in all the wrong places holmes

you mad because you ain't gettin....

??

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

lol, I'm from LA
and my gf is good looking, smart and straight chill. She's NOT the type to party, she's NOT the type to get high
you're looking in all the wrong places holmes

you mad because you ain't gettin....

??

laugh.gif

Women there make me throw up in my mouth, and I keep telling my girl that California is Mexico's parking lot (No diss on Mexico either) and she is Mexican..

Women there make me throw up in my mouth, and I keep telling my girl that California is Mexico's parking lot (No diss on Mexico either) and she is Mexican..

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
I'm sorry for another "girl" thread but man the women in my city are lost. I've officially given up all hope and I'm going to just demolish the @*$! out here from now on. Even the "good girls" will cheat for the right oppurtunity and girls just car hop smoke weed and wanna be famous. @@@%%+# are bums and its sad. No other city has the shallow amount of females as lala land I gurantee it. You are bearing witness to the birth of a menace. Lock your mothers,sisters,aunties,cousins, and even some grandmas away I'm tearing through anything that looks good. DON'T KISS MOM GOODNIGHT! Duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I mean this dude is right, Im from La i been out there plenty of times haha but damn he went in lol 

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
I'm sorry for another "girl" thread but man the women in my city are lost. I've officially given up all hope and I'm going to just demolish the @*$! out here from now on. Even the "good girls" will cheat for the right oppurtunity and girls just car hop smoke weed and wanna be famous. @@@%%+# are bums and its sad. No other city has the shallow amount of females as lala land I gurantee it. You are bearing witness to the birth of a menace. Lock your mothers,sisters,aunties,cousins, and even some grandmas away I'm tearing through anything that looks good. DON'T KISS MOM GOODNIGHT! Duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I mean this dude is right, Im from La i been out there plenty of times haha but damn he went in lol 

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
Saying I'm mad because I don't get any is typical of niketalk. I prob pull more females that alot of you, trust me. L.A. just lacks substance and I'm really tired of it.
roll.gif
What did you expect from them though.

Where are you in LA? What type (ethnic) of women do you usually deal with?

Give us an example of something that happened that makes you give up all hope.

Back
Top Bottom