Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Lakers trying to get revenge and looking to win three in a row on the road.

Celtics trying to send a message and keep the number one spot.

Should be a good one.

Lakers trying to get revenge and looking to win three in a row on the road.

Celtics trying to send a message and keep the number one spot.

Should be a good one.

--There will be no revenge.
--Just another good ol'butchering send the Lakers to MSG in pieces.

--There will be no revenge.
--Just another good ol'butchering send the Lakers to MSG in pieces.

Rays gonna break the 3 record 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's gonna be intense. I hope the Lakers can get the W on the road, it's gonna be a tough game. They better be ready to grind it out.

It's gonna be intense. I hope the Lakers can get the W on the road, it's gonna be a tough game. They better be ready to grind it out.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

I feel L.A might pull it out MIGHT

yea right lol the lakers have no chance in hell of winning. bunch of complacent r tards on this team. even though as a heat fan i know you guys would like us to beat the celtics unlike that fake heat/celtics fan robowhatever
laugh.gif

yea right lol the lakers have no chance in hell of winning. bunch of complacent r tards on this team. even though as a heat fan i know you guys would like us to beat the celtics unlike that fake heat/celtics fan robowhatever
laugh.gif

this is one of those potential turn the season around type games.

i know it's weird saying a 36-16 team needs a turn around the season type game but given the lakers struggles against good teams this year a win in boston would be huge for them considering who the opponent is, the fact their a potential finals opponent, and because boston took one in LA last sunday. also a win against boston would split the season series and keep the lakers within striking distance of being able to catch boston in the standings for home court whereas a boston win all but ensures home court for the celtics if the two were to meet in june.

even though the lakers lost that game to the spurs at home last thursday, that was the first time they played with heart and urgency against a good opponent and that's something encouraging from that L. thursday night should be good

this is one of those potential turn the season around type games.

i know it's weird saying a 36-16 team needs a turn around the season type game but given the lakers struggles against good teams this year a win in boston would be huge for them considering who the opponent is, the fact their a potential finals opponent, and because boston took one in LA last sunday. also a win against boston would split the season series and keep the lakers within striking distance of being able to catch boston in the standings for home court whereas a boston win all but ensures home court for the celtics if the two were to meet in june.

even though the lakers lost that game to the spurs at home last thursday, that was the first time they played with heart and urgency against a good opponent and that's something encouraging from that L. thursday night should be good

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So because I've been a fan of both for a while and not just this year cause unlike some fans of teams I actually lived in both cities and supported both of them,I'm a "fake" fan...... $%%+

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So because I've been a fan of both for a while and not just this year cause unlike some fans of teams I actually lived in both cities and supported both of them,I'm a "fake" fan...... $%%+

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

eh if you got a legit valid reason behind why you like both of those two teams then it's fine by me but i won't be suprised when people call you out on it either.  i've liked the same two nfl teams since the mid 90's and their in different conferences so it's no real conflict of interest since they play once every 4 years.  if the heat and celtics meet in the playoffs this year are you going to pull for one more then the other though?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

eh if you got a legit valid reason behind why you like both of those two teams then it's fine by me but i won't be suprised when people call you out on it either.  i've liked the same two nfl teams since the mid 90's and their in different conferences so it's no real conflict of interest since they play once every 4 years.  if the heat and celtics meet in the playoffs this year are you going to pull for one more then the other though?

I thought the Lakers were going to win when they played at Staples and the Celtics would win in Boston, now I am starting to think it's the opposite of that. Lakers by 8.

Back
Top Bottom