Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics/ TNT Inside the NBA on NOW

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I believe we will.

You can tell we don't want to win it either, Kobe has taken like two shots
laugh.gif

Unless this fool comes firing in the second half, then we might.... na nvm.
Nah, the Lakers just can't beat the Celtics this year. 

I believe we will.

laugh.gif

Well according to the rest of the world, He's a ball hog and doesn't get his team involved if he goes for 41 against the C's.
laugh.gif

Kobe can't be the only one to score if you want to win. Pau and them have to find a way to get involved because everyone knows KB can score.

What's the point of having two 7 footers if they're not going to do anything.

I believe we will.

laugh.gif

Well according to the rest of the world, He's a ball hog and doesn't get his team involved if he goes for 41 against the C's.
laugh.gif

Kobe can't be the only one to score if you want to win. Pau and them have to find a way to get involved because everyone knows KB can score.

What's the point of having two 7 footers if they're not going to do anything.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by copped

OD'ing on the celebration lol...

just wave at the crowd and take your ovation...dude running around the court thanking 20 people in the middle of a game...

cheesy
indifferent.gif

He only thanked Reggie immediately, I think, during a free throw too. Everyone else was after the quarter ended.

Congrats Walter Ray.
pimp.gif
Flo hasnt missed a game in FIFTEEN years. That's a mom/woman.
laugh.gif

Really kind of cosmic the way it all went down. Reggie in the building for a TNT game, against the Lakers, in the middle of the best rivalry in NBA history.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by copped

OD'ing on the celebration lol...

just wave at the crowd and take your ovation...dude running around the court thanking 20 people in the middle of a game...

cheesy
indifferent.gif

He only thanked Reggie immediately, I think, during a free throw too. Everyone else was after the quarter ended.

Congrats Walter Ray.
pimp.gif
Flo hasnt missed a game in FIFTEEN years. That's a mom/woman.
laugh.gif

Really kind of cosmic the way it all went down. Reggie in the building for a TNT game, against the Lakers, in the middle of the best rivalry in NBA history.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Fearless wrote:
we can lose this game, next game, another game, we can lose the whole regular season and i'm not panic at all because we will win the championships. lmao

Hell out of here with this, you've beaten 0 elite teams this year. Champions don't do that.

The season is not over yet, does Chicago count as an elite team?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Fearless wrote:
we can lose this game, next game, another game, we can lose the whole regular season and i'm not panic at all because we will win the championships. lmao

Hell out of here with this, you've beaten 0 elite teams this year. Champions don't do that.

The season is not over yet, does Chicago count as an elite team?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

SMH @ these sorry %%% Lakers fans admitting defeat already during the second quarter.
roll.gif

shut your mouth. you the type of person who would %+!#$ about how laker fans are cocky and then when they humble and know there team is gonna lose you still talk +##* you no having nba team !%# troll

Cool your ++! down,it's not that serious.

SMH @ these sorry %%% Lakers fans admitting defeat already during the second quarter.
roll.gif

shut your mouth. you the type of person who would %+!#$ about how laker fans are cocky and then when they humble and know there team is gonna lose you still talk +##* you no having nba team !%# troll

Cool your ++! down,it's not that serious.

I believe we will.

laugh.gif

kob is tryna change his approach this time around. seems like he's runnin the offense and getting everyone involed which @ this point is NOT workin. they pretty much blamed him for the 1rst loss to boston but much like that first game, no one else is showin up. kobes is damned if he does and damned if he dont. he's gotta do somethin though, dudes are sleep out there....

I believe we will.

laugh.gif

kob is tryna change his approach this time around. seems like he's runnin the offense and getting everyone involed which @ this point is NOT workin. they pretty much blamed him for the 1rst loss to boston but much like that first game, no one else is showin up. kobes is damned if he does and damned if he dont. he's gotta do somethin though, dudes are sleep out there....

roll.gif

GREAT SUCCESS.

Please tell me how that is humble? Fools are saying 'congrats' and then posting the obvious '....but we are still going to win the Championship' posts straight after.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The sneakerhead in me is hoping that they release those 13's now that Ray broke the record in them 
happy.gif

that would be SICK but sad thing is if they do they will be limited as hell and most of us who want them wont even come close to getting a pair.

CONGRATS RAY ALLEN
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The sneakerhead in me is hoping that they release those 13's now that Ray broke the record in them 
happy.gif

that would be SICK but sad thing is if they do they will be limited as hell and most of us who want them wont even come close to getting a pair.

CONGRATS RAY ALLEN
pimp.gif

roll.gif

GREAT SUCCESS.

Please tell me how that is humble? Fools are saying 'congrats' and then posting the obvious '....but we are still going to win the Championship' posts straight after.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom