Congrats Ray! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What an amazing moment seeing Ray and Reggie embrace 
9b925d9edfa9ca407b95cf2756fdfb3a684e2a3.gif
. You could see that Rondo wanted to get it over with quick,he was looking for Ray on each possesion.
Great moment

Now back to the game 
laugh.gif
,we have the lead 

Ray Allen...
pimp.gif

Congratulations!!
I wanted to clap for him through the TV but figured it would be lame.
laugh.gif

Ray Allen...
pimp.gif

Congratulations!!
I wanted to clap for him through the TV but figured it would be lame.
laugh.gif

Did Reggie just say that Doc Rivers doesn't make excuses for injuries? Did I hear that correctly?

Much Respect to Ray Ray! ... Happy and blessed to watch him his entire career and of course all of those PE's as well

Much Respect to Ray Ray! ... Happy and blessed to watch him his entire career and of course all of those PE's as well

Did Reggie just say that Doc Rivers doesn't make excuses for injuries? Did I hear that correctly?

Originally Posted by copped

OD'ing on the celebration lol...

just wave at the crowd and take your ovation...dude running around the court thanking 20 people in the middle of a game...

cheesy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by copped

OD'ing on the celebration lol...

just wave at the crowd and take your ovation...dude running around the court thanking 20 people in the middle of a game...

cheesy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn just looks like we going to lose.

def does, LA is lookin stale but god forbid kobe becomes aggressive on offense. idgaf what anyone says, kobe MUST takeover this game. lakers are sleep AGAIN!

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Damn just looks like we going to lose.

def does, LA is lookin stale but god forbid kobe becomes aggressive on offense. idgaf what anyone says, kobe MUST takeover this game. lakers are sleep AGAIN!

Back
Top Bottom