Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings 3/4 7:00 PST

Once again....I recall an NTer saying Kobe would lock up Martin the the 4th. Im with u on that buddy cuz Kobe has been doing it on both ends of the floor onceagain

laugh.gif
kobe is hyped
thats what happens when you bring up colorodo
smh.gif

As long as we are within striking distance going into the fourth we will be alright because Kobe is gonna bring it home. It was ugly at first but still a nicewin. Sacto is tough at home.

broadcaster "only good thing about this is that kobe bryant isnt going to the line, luke walton is"
eek.gif
roll.gif

can you say.........PLAYER HATER!!!!!!!

YA BABY!!! Kobe pounding his chest right now talkin back to the fans. After these past 2 games I am convinced without a doubt that the argument is true. Kobeis MVP because he plays great on both ends of the floor. His offense and defense changes the games for the Lakers. Martin still yet to b seen in the 2nd half.Salmons has only had like a layup or 2 in the 2nd half off of fast breaks. I am in a sense glad the game was close because it was good for the Lakers to winthrough a tight game.

Kobe did it with the points....

But the team D at the end was great. If they played that way the whole time we would have been sleep already.

I am glad I know that this team can put it together in the 4th.

Well I remember saying if we could keep it within 8-10 points to end the 3rd we could win....
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Kobe's swag is untouchable right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

broadcaster "only good thing about this is that kobe bryant isnt going to the line, luke walton is"
eek.gif
roll.gif

can you say.........PLAYER HATER!!!!!!!

misinterpreted.

"Damn You KOBE. DAMN YOU...Let's just get a six dollar burger"- The Maloof Brothers

Back
Top Bottom