Los Angeles Sports fans are dumb....and I'm from LA

I'm confused....why are the Galaxy Fans booing Beckham? He's one of their best players....and at the Barcelona game he scored their onlygoal....Beckham style btw, and they still booed him...??? It must be that the fans are LA fans. Not too long ago Los Angeles Laker fans destroyed LA after theNBA finals...what good does that do? Is it too much to ask that you act like you have some common sense. You all heard about the Holy grail shoe store.
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/06/15/shoe-store-looted-during-los-angeles-lakers-riots/
I've had run in's and similar experiences with LA fans from USC, UCLA, Dodgers, Lakers, and now the Galaxy. It's understandable that LA issupporting their home team, but based on how they act in public gives LA a bad name....which is why I do not associate myself with them...unless it's theClippers. All I ask is that you act like you have an education and celebrate like a civilized human being, or you'll never be expected to be anything but adumb @$%!

I was there last night, check out my vid

BTW I never booed em since I find it hypocritical to cheer right after he scores.

Originally Posted by Michael Crabtree

LA is wack

eb8152e79ca726ea9fb4101dc775b71d1955a6e.gif

I recently saw pics of signs that say "Go home Beckham".
laugh.gif
Iwas surprise too, cuz I thought everyone will always be his fan

My guess is that the fans finally realized that he is all hype. He has not contributed to helping the team advance in the playoffs.

In LA, if you don't perform and give the fans what they need, satisfaction, they are going to boo you.

because beckham didn't come here to play soccer, just to get payed. but i totally agree, and it isn't just LA. sports fans cannot celebrate like normalcivilized people. destroying %$# whether they win or lose smh

I forgot to answer your question. He openly stated he didn't want to come back for the Galaxy when he was in Italy so that pissed off a lot of the fans.Then a book comes out confirming everyone's suspicions (here for the money, greedy, stuck up and not a team player) and you now have 93,000 people booinghim at the Rose Bowl.

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge upbefore you make these posts.

but ya have to understand Beckham's point of view, who would want to play for galaxy if they had the chance to stay with AC Milan.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge up before you make these posts.

haaah funny man. I wanted to know why so thanks for answering...which is why I said "I'm confused.." about this...he's still better than allthose players on that team IMO even after his prime and he did score the only goal, something Donovan couldn't do. He's there till he's gone so Iguess they (LA fans) have to deal with it. And I don't blame him for not wanting to come back...LA fans suck and so does MLS soccer. Thanks again for theinfo though.

Originally Posted by laMOTTA86

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge up before you make these posts.

haaah funny man. I wanted to know why so thanks for answering...which is why I said "I'm confused.." about this...he's still better than all those players on that team IMO even after his prime and he did score the only goal, something Donovan couldn't do. He's there till he's gone so I guess they (LA fans) have to deal with it. And I don't blame him for not wanting to come back...LA fans suck and so does MLS soccer. Thanks again for the info though.

Donovan > Beckham

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge up
before you make these posts.

haaah funny man. I wanted to know why so thanks for answering...which is why I said "I'm confused.." about this...he's still better than all those players on that team IMO even after his prime and he did score the only goal, something Donovan couldn't do. He's there till he's gone so I guess they (LA fans) have to deal with it. And I don't blame him for not wanting to come back...LA fans suck and so does MLS soccer. Thanks again for the info though.

LA Fans suck, but you'll associate yourself with the Clippers because they're a different kind of LA fan? Ooooooooook.

There is a huge sticky at the top from Method Man about threads like this
indifferent.gif

[h3]City specific topics belong in the REGIONAL forums ONLY. Consider this your warning.[/h3]
[h3][/h3]

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge up

LA Fans suck, but you'll associate yourself with the Clippers because they're a different kind of LA fan? Ooooooooook.

I haven't met a Clipper fan before....so ya I am different

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

There is a huge sticky at the top from Method Man about threads like this
indifferent.gif

[h3]City specific topics belong in the REGIONAL forums ONLY. Consider this your warning.[/h3]
[h3][/h3]

This is a concern of mine that I wanted to express with non LA and california people too....what good what it do if i posted it in the regional forum?

Originally Posted by Beermann2

I recently saw pics of signs that say "Go home Beckham".
laugh.gif
I was surprise too, cuz I thought everyone will always be his fan

My guess is that the fans finally realized that he is all hype. He has not contributed to helping the team advance in the playoffs.

In LA, if you don't perform and give the fans what they need, satisfaction, they are going to boo you.

QFT! I went to the game last night just to boo him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

laMOTTA86 wrote:

moonmaster3 wrote:

OP does not understand what happened between Beckham and Galaxy. He didn't want to play here again, hence why he was booed. Step your soccer knowledge
up

haaah funny man. I wanted to know why so thanks for answering...which is why I said "I'm confused.." about this...he's still better than
all those players on that team IMO even after his prime and he did score the only goal, something Donovan couldn't do. He's there till he's gone
so I guess they (LA fans) have to deal with it. And I don't blame him for not wanting to come back...LA fans suck and so does MLS
soccer. Thanks again for the info though.

I haven't met a Clipper fan before....so ya I am different

I hate Clipper/Angels fans

Originally Posted by socluis90

Donovan > Beckham

even you don't believe that dumb @!!! lololol donovan is the best player in the MLS because everybody else sucks, main reason why he doesn't want toleave the US. he'd get no playing time in europe.

Back
Top Bottom