Los Bukis Vol. Greatest Of All Time

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

Yeah thats her. Looking kinda saintly. Lol she is a party animal. My cousin got left by her cause he was not getting one descent job. She got tired of his beers and weed friends coming around. When she turned 18 she inherited the home in corona.... H er r mom has has a grip of plastic surgeries.. Yo op where was your friend her teacher @. My cousin met her at 15. Now my cousin lives in new jersey with his mom away from her. Because she got married to some average joe w a job.

He teaches at Santiago High in Corona; i heard crazy stories about her too from students telling him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

My Favorite Bukis/MASolis Songs

La Venia Bendita ( I ain't Mexican but this song makes want to be Mexican lol)

Me Volvo Acordar De Ti ( old school jam)

Navidad Sin Ti ( the Christmas classic)

Si Ya No Te Vuelvo A Ver ( has the catchy polka beat)

this is one of them ones that will get play even in the summertime
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I've got vivid memories of my mom blasting this and countless other hits. I used to
mad.gif
 listening to it as a kid, even remember breaking a door after slamming it trying to block the sound out. However, I have a great sense of appreciation for it now.

This dude's lyrics would have females dropping their panties... no lie.

As a kid I couldn't really appreciate the lyrics this dude would put together, but now, it's hard not to.

Def appreciated!

ya i ended up liking her and she blamed me on myspace for the breakup with my cousin.  those were the good days man getting baked of a half of ounce ,beers, in her house, with her +!#*!$$ friends then id watch her big screen tv in the living room then they would come with blankets near me. at this point my eyes were so shut from the green. so my cousin doggyin it with a blanket thinking im asleep
smile.gif
  not to mention the next morning shes treating us for breakfast. my cousin and me were freeloadin off her.

ya i ended up liking her and she blamed me on myspace for the breakup with my cousin.  those were the good days man getting baked of a half of ounce ,beers, in her house, with her +!#*!$$ friends then id watch her big screen tv in the living room then they would come with blankets near me. at this point my eyes were so shut from the green. so my cousin doggyin it with a blanket thinking im asleep
smile.gif
  not to mention the next morning shes treating us for breakfast. my cousin and me were freeloadin off her.

well played sir. well played.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

Los Bukis the Mexican Beatles
NOPE
Such a title belongs to these guys

Cafe-doc.JPG

One of the most influential and proficient rock bands in the history of Rock Latino.

It isnt' even a contest really, they've kept it G from the jump and have continued to experiment with a new sounds on each of their albums.

Mana doesn't even come close and the rest of other influential bands haven't lasted this long before separating i.e; Maldita Vecindad, enanitos verdes, caifanes, etc...

Los Bukis, Luis Miguel, and Ricardo Montaner make all the Latin women get down with the get down strongest trio you could use on a Hispanic chick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marsloves

Listen to the collection of their hits when driving with my mom growing up 
mad.gif
roll.gif

My LOVES Mario Antonio Solis
laugh.gif
at the non-latinos not knowing whats going on, I hate LOS TIGRES DEL NORTE
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I can't even explain how disappointed I am.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

Gonna watch the buki movies when I get home. I like the one where there bus breakdown and they pick up on chicks

WHOA WHOA...
The grupo movies should be left to los yonics, and these childhood favorites

1215702668616_f.jpg

pelicula-547x1024.jpg

appreciated
pimp.gif

whether it be cleaning the crib or long %#% road trips as a kid. the bukis were on
laugh.gif

Well my family is Mexican, so I definitely grew up listening to their music and artists similar to them.

But I absolutely hate Spanish/Mexican music.

You can only hear love songs so long until you start to hate them all.

I do mess with Mana tho.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by 951guero

my cousin banged and impregnated marco antonios first daughter from his first wife. my cousin is the dad of her son leonardo. she lives in corona and parties alot. shes a freak. if your from corona ca you should know her.
laugh.gif
yeah man
My cousin was her teacher
I heard she was a @%%+$ tho

4e569e784e1a3_350x0.jpg

That her?

IF IT IS HER.

me echo a la piruja

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

mad.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying, My dude said "Mario Antonio Solis" and Hate Los Tigres del Norte?

Damn.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

mad.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

i respect los tigres cause they from the bay (san jose) but they cant see Los Canelos de Durango or Los Tucanes De Tijuana

random opinion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Los Bukis, Luis Miguel, and Ricardo Montaner make all the Latin women get down with the get down strongest trio you could use on a Hispanic chick
pimp.gif

Ricardo Montaner is the man. I still listen to him on a chill drive when im in chilll mode.La Cima Del CieloDejame Llorar AndMe Va ExtrañarAre jamsLuis Miguel is alrightI got like two of his jams on my iphone

My mom would bump this daily it seemed... I still listen to this song, will never get old to me..

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

i respect los tigres cause they from the bay (san jose) but they cant see Los Canelos de Durango or Los Tucanes De Tijuana

random opinion
laugh.gif

all the ones you listed are great, but Los Tigres are the best.
I could listen to Ramon Ayala anytime though. Love his music, brings back good memories of carne asadas with my tios drunk while listening to him.

Back
Top Bottom