Losing your phone UNAPPRECIATION.

This has never happened to me before. I didn't feel like taking the subway since I had been drinking with my friends and it was late so I decided to take a cab home. I still had my phone in my hand in the cab and I KNOW I must have put it down to take out the money. I realized I didnt have my phone when I walked through my door but the cab was gone. I had a G1 and I did have lookout mobile security installed. However the phone was on silent so the alarm won't sound (I think). I called the phone a few times and now it either ran of of battery or they turned it off. The GPS was moving around but now I have no clue where it may be.
mad.gif

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

That's life. Anyone have experience with T-Mobile and reporting lost phones? I did have it insured.

This has never happened to me before. I didn't feel like taking the subway since I had been drinking with my friends and it was late so I decided to take a cab home. I still had my phone in my hand in the cab and I KNOW I must have put it down to take out the money. I realized I didnt have my phone when I walked through my door but the cab was gone. I had a G1 and I did have lookout mobile security installed. However the phone was on silent so the alarm won't sound (I think). I called the phone a few times and now it either ran of of battery or they turned it off. The GPS was moving around but now I have no clue where it may be.
mad.gif

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

That's life. Anyone have experience with T-Mobile and reporting lost phones? I did have it insured.

RIP to your phone without insurance. My mom/sister pushed me in the pool with my Iphone and Wallet in pocket.

RIP to your phone without insurance. My mom/sister pushed me in the pool with my Iphone and Wallet in pocket.

i thought the lookout mobile was suppose to make the siren go off even if its on silent. Dead phones dont make noise though.

i thought the lookout mobile was suppose to make the siren go off even if its on silent. Dead phones dont make noise though.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

your mom and your sister are the same person?

"That's life. Anyone have experience with T-Mobile and reporting lost phones? I did have it insured."
What should OP do now that he does have it insured?

~Lefty

"That's life. Anyone have experience with T-Mobile and reporting lost phones? I did have it insured."

~Lefty

How about when I read the title I was about to look for my phone as if I lost it, only to realize I'm looking at niketalk on it. Smh

How about when I read the title I was about to look for my phone as if I lost it, only to realize I'm looking at niketalk on it. Smh

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

maybe he means his mom's sister but anyway
I rmemba havin my phone stolen while I wus at soccer practice n I also hurt my ankle really bad dat same day, needless to say it wus one of the worst days in my life

and while running to the school bus stop one morning back in 05 I dropped my phone and never found it again although I stoppd n lookd for it seconds after it fell, how it disappeared is still a mystery to me smh

maybe he means his mom's sister but anyway
I rmemba havin my phone stolen while I wus at soccer practice n I also hurt my ankle really bad dat same day, needless to say it wus one of the worst days in my life

and while running to the school bus stop one morning back in 05 I dropped my phone and never found it again although I stoppd n lookd for it seconds after it fell, how it disappeared is still a mystery to me smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

~Lefty
Just call T-Mobile Customer Service. They'll transfer you to Asurion's customer service line. Tell a rep you lost your phone. You'll have to pay a fee ranging anywhere between $50 and $100, and they may not still have G1s in stock, so they might send you something similar (Maybe a MyTouch, ask while you're on the phone).

Good luck with the contacts lost along with your SIM though.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

~Lefty
Just call T-Mobile Customer Service. They'll transfer you to Asurion's customer service line. Tell a rep you lost your phone. You'll have to pay a fee ranging anywhere between $50 and $100, and they may not still have G1s in stock, so they might send you something similar (Maybe a MyTouch, ask while you're on the phone).

Good luck with the contacts lost along with your SIM though.

Back
Top Bottom