LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by truestt

I just figured out Lost. That spoiler/ theory made SOOOOO much sense.

This episode just blew my mind. I LOVE LOST.
what's your theory?
nerd.gif

Pretty interesting episode. I'm getting kinda pissed by the cheap "OMG" moments we are supposed to experience in the alternate time line now.

I mean I seriously doubt the significance of Daniel Faraday being a Whitmore in the alternate time line other than to just momentarily drop the viewers jaws. The cameo appearance of Jack is the same deal. They manage to go to the same hospital where he works at, but for what purpose?

Jack doesn't do anything but show up and act like a little girl when Charlie runs through the hallway. I donno, it's just kinda cheap imo.

Ok and so we're supposed 40 minutes of this episode with the underlying tension that Des could have died in the whole generator bit. But only an idiot who hadn't seen the last 100 some episodes would actually consider Des dying a possibility. Obviously they didn't bring him onto the show for a 5 minute cameo. So why even try that whole bit? Why have that dude die to show the danger involved? Stupid....

Next week we should all go into MissInfo's ustream. She was watching LOST and asking question. I just got a shoutout on her twitter (UK-NT) She said she might get Cam to co-host next week. I didn't know he liked LOST

Originally Posted by Wings90

smh.gif
Seriously, Yuku. This really messes with the experience, I can't see comments when they show up and then ones that I see will randomly disappear.

This has been
eek.gif
though.
Maybe Yuku is suffering from the Lost timeline syndrome.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Pretty interesting episode. I'm getting kinda pissed by the cheap "OMG" moments we are supposed to experience in the alternate time line now.

I mean I seriously doubt the significance of Daniel Faraday being a Whitmore in the alternate time line other than to just momentarily drop the viewers jaws. The cameo appearance of Jack is the same deal. They manage to go to the same hospital where he works at, but for what purpose?

Jack doesn't do anything but show up and act like a little girl when Charlie runs through the hallway. I donno, it's just kinda cheap imo.

Ok and so we're supposed 40 minutes of this episode with the underlying tension that Des could have died in the whole generator bit. But only an idiot who hadn't seen the last 100 some episodes would actually consider Des dying a possibility. Obviously they didn't bring him onto the show for a 5 minute cameo. So why even try that whole bit? Why have that dude die to show the danger involved? Stupid....
I think when Desmond is rounding folks up... he's going to need help. He met Jack and Claire (enough to be comfortable around) already so at least that's established versus a stranger telling people about another life. And Jack can bring Locke and Locke brings Hurley and Claire brings Sawyer and Kate... etc etc.

Makes sense, Minkowski isn't living the life that he should have. He should be creating Johnny 5, instead of driving around.

I really think everyone who is complaining about the direction of Season 6 and every episode being "filler" should just stop. I mean at first ya'll complain about the Flash Sideways and how they take up time and are irrelevant. THEN there's an entire episode which shows there is significance between what is happening on island in 2007 and the flash sideways...AND you're still complaining? What more do you want? I would honestly like to know how YOU would have written the past 11 episodes.

I think near death will flash their old lives. Sun with her hit to the head... Charlie and Desmond almost drowning.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

That's it... screw this show

That made absolutely no sense at all

And the kicker of it is... next week will explain NOTHING of this weeks....

Nothing was explained, nothing made sense
mad.gif

Felt like another waste of an episode... yes I'm mad ha ha
You're joking right?

Nah seriously this ep wasn't that good.

All the talk from Charlie was some hippie %+%+. Even Faraday dumbed down his conversations. Wasn't a lot of engaging dialogue at all.

Didn't care for Des' doped up look on his face. Just agreeing to go with anybody. Seems he's in Locke mode x10 with all that faith in he'll do something important regardless.

I'm guessing next ep is a Hurley centric so at least I can get a few good laughs and actual answers from him.

REALLY liked this episode, but....... seems to much like Fringe if their going with the alt time or whatever you wanna call it, but Im cool with it I guess. Also with only 6 episodes left, looks like a lot of little stuff will be going unanswered. Other than that CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

I found tonights episode to be great.

I like the part where Faraday was talking to Desmond "I don't want to set off a nuclear bomb...I think I already did"

pimp.gif

So Desmond is going to round everyone up, The Oceanic flight is going to "crash" on the island and we're going to see Jack wake up in the forest... ??

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Nah seriously this ep wasn't that good.

All the talk from Charlie was some hippie %+%+. Even Faraday dumbed down his conversations. Wasn't a lot of engaging dialogue at all.

Didn't care for Des' doped up look on his face. Just agreeing to go with anybody. Seems he's in Locke mode x10 with all that faith in he'll do something important regardless.

I'm guessing next ep is a Hurley centric so at least I can get a few good laughs and actual answers from him.

Obviously he dumbed down his conversations in the alternate time line since he wasn't actually a physicist there.

So Desmond is going to round everyone up, The Oceanic flight is going to "crash" on the island and we're going to see Jack wake up in the forest... ??

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

REALLY liked this episode, but....... seems to much like Fringe if their going with the alt time or whatever you wanna call it, but Im cool with it I guess. Also with only 6 episodes left, looks like a lot of little stuff will be going unanswered. Other than that CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

Eh, explain please? Fringe has a parallel universe.

Back
Top Bottom