LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I only saw it coming when I saw her put the water bottle in the same bag as the dynamite like a dumb *##.

I was like
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I only saw it coming when I saw her put the water bottle in the same bag as the dynamite like a dumb @%+. I mean really who does that?

I hope we all learned that you DO NOT GO AGAINST HUGO. He says it aint a good idea or maybe we should think it over listen and do it or you gonna die.

Nope never go against Hugo "Hurley" Reyes....
wait will we find out why they call him Hurley? And if it has to deal with people saying he should start throwing up cause its the only way he'll be skinny smh/lol

One of the best episodes this season..glad i finally know what the Whispers are..always bothered me..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PAYBACK!
pimp.gif

Easily better than last week. I'm calling it now sideways flash Jack operates on Locke. Locke is able to walk again. On island Desmond isn't dead. It'd be cool to see if he was saved by Christian(even though he probably was (M.I.B.). I'm pretty sure sideways Des and on island Des have some sorta plan.

Oh yeah I feel sorry for Richard, Ben, and Miles. They aint candidates and I think Jacob/the island may be done with all of them.

roll.gif
@ sideways flash Ben playing Chris Hansen thinking Des was pedo status.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ that sad face Sun had when Jin wasn't there.

Back
Top Bottom