LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Had to double take when I saw this picture. I thought it was a pic of Terry O'quinn rubbing his nipple.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
On second thought, it appears he's saying "suck on this."

It just hit me.

It's all about to be over...for REAL.

I'm so happy I stumbled upon the recap show before the Season 4 premiere. I saw that hour recap from beginning because there was literally nothing on and I was like "well what is the fuss about i'm tired of hearing about this garbage show". Instantly hooked. Copped DVDs and watched religiously and caught up midway through season 4.

I know that 99% of you do not care about that story at all, but i'm glad it played out how it has for me. Man of faith for sure.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

It just hit me.

I'm so happy I stumbled upon the recap show before the Season 4 premiere. I saw that hour recap from beginning because there was literally nothing on and I was like "well what is the fuss about i'm tired of hearing about this garbage show". Instantly hooked. Copped DVDs and watched religiously and caught up midway through season 4.

I know that 99% of you do not care about that story at all, but i'm glad it played out how it has for me. Man of faith for sure.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i still dont even remember how i started but -

it was 2006, my first year of uninversity, a couple of my friends and i had discovered the room and over a two day period cought up on all the episodes we had missed (two and a half seasons... or three seasons?) in the common room in the basement - in a 7 story, 400+ person arrangement, we took over that one room and wouldnt let anybody else use it 
laugh.gif

I caught the pilot on Sci-fi mid last year? or late 08. But I literally watched all 4 seasons in 2 weeks.
sick.gif
No sleep.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

I caught the pilot on Sci-fi mid last year? or late 08. But I literally watched all 4 seasons in 2 weeks.
sick.gif
No sleep.

Pretty much sums it up. 
pimp.gif
 Love this show. 
frown.gif

sick.gif
No sleep.

i watched the first 5 seasons in 4 days. Pretty much said @#$% class and just watched every episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Mr.O - I really think you are already set in your mind that you are not gonna like the ending. Sit back, watch it, and THEN, complain if you dont. I can agree S6 is not what I thought it was going to be, but neither was S5, and to an extent the whole entire show. That doesn't make it bad. Just try to enjoy the last 2 episodes, this show is not the Wire and it never tried to be.
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif
 ... huh? I think the finale is gonna be great. The Candidate turned out pretty damn good. And they've got Jack Bender directing it. My biggest problem is that they got a filler Lost director to do Across the Sea, instead of their backup quarterback Stephen Williams. The ideas and the actors are better than what they ended up with. I thought the episode was really important, but somehow they couldn't make good drama out of it. At least the ending was good. They just needed someone to drive life into a flat story. But that shouldn't be a problem for the finale.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

sick.gif
No sleep.

i watched the first 5 seasons in 4 days. Pretty much said @#$% class and just watched every episode
laugh.gif

damn, 5 seasons in 4 days?!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

sick.gif
No sleep.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's..............18 hours a day.
sick.gif

I told myself, I was not going to question or complain til the finale. But this last season has got me lost. I think this season is just going to show if its going to be a happy ending or a sad ending. But I really hope the final episode is a jaw dropper. . . 

Did anybody else pick up the Entertament Weekly?  They are promoting lost final season and each cover has one of the losties on it.  I pick up the one with jack on it.  I actually took from my dentist office
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

It just hit me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I first saw the season 2 finale and was like
eek.gif
but I kept missing episodes after that. The next episode I ended up seeing was the season 3 finale....T_T
Then last fall came and netflix had seasons 1- 4 on. @_@ After hours of watching LOST and reading every page of the Season 5 thread (300+)

IT ONLY ENDS ONCE

EDIT:
I forgot to post this pic of Hurley I found in Complex (cover Olivia Munn & Gorillaz)
21l7p60.jpg

Yeah, it's crazy, and I don't think it's fully hit me that it's only 8 days left until "the end" .... pun intended
laugh.gif

I somehow caught the S3 finale when it aired. And was instantly hooked. I guess it may have helped that some say that was one of the best episodes of LOST ever. Its def my favorite. Next day I went to abc.com watched S1 -S3 in about 2 weeks. Watched a couple hours at work, couple and home. My wife was about to kill me, but I just couldn't stop watching it.

Just curious what is everyone else's favorite episode?

Yeah, it's crazy, and I don't think it's fully hit me that it's only 8 days left until "the end" .... pun intended
laugh.gif

I somehow caught the S3 finale when it aired. And was instantly hooked. I guess it may have helped that some say that was one of the best episodes of LOST ever. Its def my favorite. Next day I went to abc.com watched S1 -S3 in about 2 weeks. Watched a couple hours at work, couple and home. My wife was about to kill me, but I just couldn't stop watching it.

Just curious what is everyone else's favorite episode?

There's a NY Times article up, interviewing Carlton and Cuse. Pretty good read, somebody cut and paste. (On my phone)

laugh.gif

I read and read and tried to come up with explanations and theories and if whatever will be answered. I realized I''m just going to shut my mouth and sit back and enjoy the ride.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

sick.gif
No sleep.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif

ok might have been 5...but still
laugh.gif
i didnt do @#$% for those days. to be fair I was a little sick and it was raining alot, so I didnt have any motivation to go out anyways. I'd just watch LOST all day, sleep for like 9-10 hours, wake up do pushups/pullups/situps for a bit, and repeat
laugh.gif

For anyone interested... everyone's favorite LOST episode ever, "The Constant," is on ABC right now.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

sick.gif
No sleep.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif

ok might have been 5...but still
laugh.gif
i didnt do @#$% for those days. to be fair I was a little sick and it was raining alot, so I didnt have any motivation to go out anyways. I'd just watch LOST all day, sleep for like 9-10 hours, wake up do pushups/pullups/situps for a bit, and repeat
laugh.gif
No need for excuses! Nothing wrong with LOST marathons.

Too bad I don't have my Season 1, Disc 1 anywhere. %%@! has been missing for a WHILE.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Me and this girl kinda broke up and I was a wreck. I picked up Lost on Hulu and finished it in a little under a week as well. Best Decision Ever.

Back
Top Bottom