LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I wish there was a way to go back and look at the 1st season thread on here. That'd be awesome.

lol at that video.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

How bout, 'Whatever happens, happens'?
See you in another life was more for this being the last week all of us will be in one post.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Heres the schedule of everyone and what is going on this week and the shows the actors will be on. The only spoiler is the episode titles...

lost+finale+week+tv+guide2.jpg

Don't sleep on the enhanced version of the Pilot episode on Saturday. That will answer a lot more questions than you think.

Also...nice thread title EBW.

Anyone gonna make the transition to Fringe after LOST? FlashForward is canceled by ABC, it was supposed to take LOST place

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damon_Lindelof
Damon Lindelof reported on his Twitter page that the finale completed shooting in Hawaii on April 24, 2010, exactly six years after filming was completed on the show's pilot.[sup][5][/sup]

Daniel Dae Kim has expressed satisfaction regarding the finale, stating "If you think about how many pieces the writers had to put together in order to make it fall into place, it’s mind-boggling, and they did such a great job. Some of the twists and turns are just so clever ... For me it was very satisfying. After I read it, I had to sit for five or 10 minutes, just reflecting and digesting, because it definitely makes an impact."[sup][6][/sup]Michael Emerson also commented on the ending, "I have received the finale by degrees. I read the script without the secret scenes, then I read the secret scenes, then I shot the script and each time I’m thinking about 'what does this mean?' When I first read it, the ending wasn’t clear to me – but since then it’s grown more clear and I have to say, grown more satisfying the more I think about it. I expect a mixture of satisfaction and consternation amongst the viewers when it airs. But once they rewatch it, rethink about it and possibly look at the saga again, gradually they will feel like they have just read a good novel -- but you have to chew on it for a while."[sup][7][/sup]

After the finale, a post-finale special of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, titled Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost, will air at 12:05 a.m, showing three alternate endings, although the producers have stated that these are not canonical to the main story of Lost.[sup][2][/sup]

A lot of people have been pretty quiet on the flash sideways and how it will all play out. I'm pretty excited. I don't have any intentions to look at any spoilers. I've seen a few regarding the finale but I don't want to get detailed synopsis at all. This is IT. Regardless of how you have felt about this season, thanks for making it a great post guys.
pimp.gif

I've been watching Fringe since it came on. Liked it at first, then kinda didn't, now it's getting pretty good again. I also liked Flashforward, can't believe it got canceled. But, neither of those were/are anywhere near LOST to me.

And I agree the LOST threads for S5 & S6 have been GREAT. Thanks to everyone who post in here. NT is not gonna be the same to me once this is over.

Man this is so bittersweet. It's the last Tuesday episode ever. Then Sunday, it's all over. I'm gonna miss this thread and everyone's insight. It's been a hell of a ride. Hopefully it's mind blowing!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I've been watching Fringe since it came on. Liked it at first, then kinda didn't, now it's getting pretty good again. I also liked Flashforward, can't believe it got canceled. But, neither of those were/are anywhere near LOST to me.

And I agree the LOST threads for S5 & S6 have been GREAT. Thanks to everyone who post in here. NT is not gonna be the same to me once this is over.

Well of course nothing comes close to LOST. FF had a lot of potential, the ratings weren't even that bad I mean nothing like when it started out but I guess ABC thought V was the better choice. I like both of them. The last Fringe episode was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
and it was already signed on for another season. This season will really show which the stronger points from the directors and writers.

Do you guys think that the LOST producers will make another show?

Now that Lost and 24 are ending, my go-to shows include: Fringe, NCIS, Chuck, Psych, and a number of sitcoms. None of them have the impact of Lost, though.

I might. I need something. I tried to watch the wire, but I wasn't feelin it after about 5 episodes.

Even though I haven't posted much, I've always kept track of the Lost threads. I always enjoyed reading and laughing at what everyone had to say about the previous night's ep. It's been an honor to enter this thread and post amongst you!

Never seen an episode of LOST. Since, it's over might as well by the LOST series this summer.~

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I might. I need something. I tried to watch the wire, but I wasn't feelin it after about 5 episodes.

Go back to it. It builds up and really starts moving during the 2nd half of the 1st season. The early episodes are just builders setting stuff up. I almost gave up on it too, but the NT hype helped me get through it.

Breaking Bad is the next best thing to Lost imo. Acting and storytelling are excellent. I've actually got more excited about Breaking Bad than Lost this season.

I'll have Fringe....which is freaking awesome. I'll also give the new JJ abrams series a try. Entourage starts in late June.

Back
Top Bottom