LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

What new J.J. series?
I guess J.J.'s going back to his Alias roots.

It might not last more than a couple seasons, but I got a good feeling about it.
pimp.gif

It's the final LOST TUESDAY!!!

lost%20matthew%20fox.jpg

jack_plane.jpg

012009lost2.jpg

Jack-Lost-Fox-finale_l.jpg

lost-finale-jack.jpg

lost_6113_1.jpg

lost-jack-crying.jpg

...... BUT IT'S STILL LOST TUESDAY!!! LET'S GGGGGGOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

316-249.jpg

Me and my boy Jack have had a love/hate thing throughout the series, but I have a feeling he's gonna DO HIS THING in the end.

He IS LOST.

It's ON tonight baby. The last LOST tuesday..........

This sucks. What the hell are we supposed to do now?

im probably gonna watch the habs game at a bar...but if were losing or winning by landslide by 830...im jetting to go home lol

Undercovers looks kinda cool.

Tonight will be so epic man. I'm pretty sure everyone is going to be FEENING for Sunday to be here!

Let's all forget what has happened this season and if you like it or not. THIS IS IT BABY.

if you want to see a show that actually knows how to connect and layer 5 seasons watch the wire.

feel like this episode will just get people in the places they need to be for the finale.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Kinda funny/cool....
pimp.gif

Never really came in the Lost posts(don't like spoilers and excessive online theories) but I will be pretty sad to see the show and this post go
frown.gif

BTW, what's everybody's favorite episode?

Mo- It's the usual.

And, "Through the Looking Glass" is my favorite (S3 finale). It was the episode that got me hooked.

can't believe It's nearly over 
frown.gif

been listening to the soundtracks all week..  makes me realise how different Lost could be if it didn't have Michael Giacchino's score

Back
Top Bottom