LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Jordan on my feet

I wonder if Rose and Bernard will show up....what ever happened to them?*shrugs*
I would count on it.

Anybody else got big plans for tonight? I know demjs said he was done with LOST parties and cadillac said he was getting the wife and the kids OUT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You know how hard it is to convince Laker-heads not to watch the blowout?
smh.gif
Watchin it with more reasonable folk. Interruptions will be met with violence. 
nerd.gif

Our local newspaper writer has stuff for download for Lost parties tonight if anybody is interested.

Twitter.com/bastardmachine

Since I'm on the WC, come 6oclock, I'm shutting down checking Twitter. It's gonna be madness up on there
laugh.gif

watched most of those videos...interesting stuff...i love the fact that Jorge Garcia is a fan of the show and he said the finale made him feel like "i got it all"

good stuff very exciting

Originally Posted by franchise3

Our local newspaper writer has stuff for download for Lost parties tonight if anybody is interested.

Twitter.com/bastardmachine

Since I'm on the WC, come 6oclock, I'm shutting down checking Twitter. It's gonna be madness up on there
laugh.gif
eek.gif
...that's crazy. I read Tim Goodman on the regular. 
pimp.gif

It's cloudy and rain is looming here in NYC. The entire day I felt something tug on my heart. I sorta lost my appetite for the day and even skipped out on softball (which I never, ever do). After the finale, the separation anxiety is going to kill me.

: (

Just watched ALL of those damn videos. So pumped up now. That scene at the end REALLY made me feel like a theory i've read is coming to life.

Anyways, been watching season finales all day leading up to now so i'm off to watch S4 finale right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

real time video was cool.

is it just me or anyone else notice the various allusions to reincarnating relationships?
like I thought that Jacob and MIB's real mother looked v similar to Claire
the adopted mother looked somewhat similar to Rousseau
some other stuff too. could just be me though. gotta see this finale.

pretty epic series this was.
smokin.gif

once the finale begins.. we should agree to hold off on posting in this thread until the night is over... just to stretch out the experience a lil' bit...

This is so depressing
frown.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Once the recap starts at 7 I'm not posting until the finale is over.
Exactly. Can we get a consensus on this? everyone just enjoy it and then bring the hate/love when it's over..

^ People will be posting during commercials. No biggie.
I just hope the thread doesn't jump that many pages so I can catch up before Kimmel starts.

Marking my spot to pick up tomorrow..... My wife and kids just left until 11:30, just picked up 4 cans of Guinness, and about to order me a pizza.... See you on the other side..... brotha's.

i watched the for the first few years and lost touch
came back a few episodes ago, and with talking to some people
i'm ready for the finale

to me, the anticipation is like the twin peaks finale

just something i was thinking about while watching some old episodes. maybe the the shows name doesnt refer to the fact that the survivors are actually lost as in being stranded on the island, but in that they were lost in life before they came to the island. it seems like most of the characters had a sorta "life change" when they came to island and they have evolved into better people because of the island.

Back
Top Bottom