LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

is this show really that good? is there explainations for everything within the story?

and exactly how weird is it?

i wanna watch another show after i finish up dexter...
1. Great Show
2. Answers for everything?
roll.gif
What is this? All My Children?
3. Not that weird but weird enough.

I think that they might have books after the show like star wars. theres def enough material for that kind of stuff. they can write about past people on the island too. major money

Originally Posted by DubA169

I think that they might have books after the show like star wars. theres def enough material for that kind of stuff. they can write about past people on the island too. major money
I dont read.  But i'd start here lol.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

is this show really that good? is there explainations for everything within the story?

and exactly how weird is it?

i wanna watch another show after i finish up dexter...
pimp.gif

Man Tuesdays do sneak up on a fella. Lost Tuesday is only a day away. Oh and WHERE THE FLOCKE IS DESMOND?! I thought the island wasn't done with him yet? Wait I just noticed we haven't seen the outside world in LOST (A). I wonder whats going on off the island...

Des had been pretty much absent. Thought he'd be a bigger piece to the puzzle in S6, but I guess we still have a way to go.

1 MORE DAY!!!

Did you guys see the Promo for next week's episode?

It's on abc.com, and they even give you a sneak peek. Claire.
smile.gif

I think Flocke/Locke-ness monster is becoming my fav. character.

O'Quinn's acting is a big part of that though.

Might have to make that switch to the Locke avy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I think Flocke/Locke-ness monster is becoming my fav. character.

O'Quinn's acting is a big part of that though.

Might have to make that switch to the Locke avy.
pimp.gif

Terry O is that dude.

I was watching Old School this afternoon and didn't realize he was Luke Wilson's boss.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That lame Dharma dude that got offed by the poles in the incident was in there too. Can't even remember his name right now.
eyes.gif

Under 24 hours now lets gooooooooooooooo

I might not have paid attention as well as you guys, but do the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 represent anything?
nerd.gif

Well we know what they represent, but we don't know why the lotto numbers or the hatch numbers were those exact numbers. I think that's what he meant.

I dunno why exactly, but Sawyer jumped from about 10 to my top 3 characters.
pimp.gif

Josh's acting is superb. Storyline is awesome, and he's proving to be very important it seems.

Can't WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT GOD $%++@*@ DAMNIT

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Well we know what they represent, but we don't know why the lotto numbers or the hatch numbers were those exact numbers. I think that's what he meant.
That is exactly what I meant
laugh.gif
...Dang, maybe I'll watch all the episodes with you guys on Tuesday since it is the last season.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
...Dang, maybe I'll watch all the episodes with you guys on Tuesday since it is the last season.

SMH @ not watching on Tuesdays...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
SMH @ not watching on Tuesdays...
laugh.gif
Sometimes I have work
embarassed.gif
...But last season I wanted to watch the whole season at once.

Back
Top Bottom