LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

"If theres one thing that'll kill you its an infection"

DOPE LINE!
Dope indeed. Why doesn't Jin tell Claire that Kate took Aaron off the island?
:EDIT: Oh yeah he would know cause of the explosion...but didn't anyone tell him in when they appeared in Dharmaville?

I'm liking the new Claire. I hate her annoying WHEA IS MOI BOAYBEE (where is my baby in her shrill Aussie accent)

Claire is G'd up.

And you know the Losties never talk about important stuff to each other, so Jin may not know Kate had Aaron.

Need to re-watch the first couple minutess aahhhh! I'm watching at my girls and 4-5 friends just came in and we're practically yelling at each other.  Oh well, I'll get a full last 30.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I'm liking the new Claire. I hate her annoying WHEA IS MOI BOAYBEE (where is my baby in her shrill Aussie accent)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know right.

laugh.gif
Hurley with the viewer's perspective again.  They need him and Miles back together.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know right.
she can still get the business
Oh HELL yeah. In fact the Claire x Rousseau collab got me hypebeasting...totally caught some boobie action when she was helping Jin down.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Hurley bringing up the possiblity of time traveling and becoming Adam and Eve FTW

that was crazy dude. he made so much sense. no where in the 5 past season they have said whos skeletons those were at the cave. till now with the possibilities of being theirs

Back
Top Bottom