LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

AMAAAAAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ok I lied earlier about only looking at the titles of episodes as the spoilers.  I watch the preview at the end of the episode as well.  Sometime start freezing those frames and analyzing the audio!

jacob knew that ash wasnt gone stop him and all the people thats really needed is gone anyways
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ jacob still 1 up'in Fake john

C'mon you guys are telling me that you didn't see that coming from miles away? This episode wasn't that great...only thing 'accomplished' was the importance of the numbers, which I thought was pretty cheap.

BTW looks like Bernard got off the island and is now a train conductor.

Sick episode. I feel sorry for Jack, it seems dude tries his best to do whats right but it ALWAYS backfires. I have no doubt he'll be the savior in the end.

Sooo, just like how Claire and Jacks Dad were buddy buddy before, now it's Claire and Flocke.

What I don't get is why couldn't Jacks Dad do what Flocke did right now?  MIB "found the loophole" then, didn't he?

"That's not John....That's my friend" *cues Locke smile*

Oh and Jin's Shocked face is priceless can we get a screen cap of it?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I'M THE ONLY LOST FAN WHO LIKES JACK.

HE'S A BEAST SON.
jack is still my dude..

my mind is officially blown.. can't wait until next week

eek.gif

Wasn't that shocking but these damn cliffhangers have those effects.

I was thinking Claire's "friend" was somebody only she could see tho.

Flocke really +*+*@! up Claire's head tho. Since she walked away with Christian she's been heavily out of the loop.

No comments on the alt time line. Just
smh.gif
@ Jack's ex-wife lying in the time line we know cuz she aint tell him she was pregnant if she's preggo in that time line.

Man these half as_ed promos for the next episode are starting to irk me. Give us the real deal dammit. This episode was sick. Rambo Claire is off the chain. But how many damn people can Smokie inhabit?

Can someone refresh my memory though, did Jacob ever visit Jack? I remember everyone else but for some reason I don't recall Jacks visit.

^Candy Bar at the vending machine in the hospital.

This episode was very predictable but I enjoyed it. I liked it more than I did the Kate episode, Sawyers last week was good too.

I could basically say what line was coming next before the character said it. Like I said very predictable episode. Jack and his son was a good mix too.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Man these half as_ed promos for the next episode are starting to irk me. Give us the real deal dammit. This episode was sick. Rambo Claire is off the chain. But how many damn people can Smokie inhabit?

Can someone refresh my memory though, did Jacob ever visit Jack? I remember everyone else but for some reason I don't recall Jacks visit.
The vending machine scene.  Jack outta surgery is questioning himself.  If I remember correctly, he tries to buy a candy bar and it gets stuck.  Jacob uses it after him, and both fall out, at which time he offers Jack one of the two. 

Back
Top Bottom