LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I made it home in time....

The time for theories is over....

Tonight we get closure...

Tonight we get answers....

I'll see you all in a few hours.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

just something i was thinking about while watching some old episodes. maybe the the shows name doesnt refer to the fact that the survivors are actually lost as in being stranded on the island, but in that they were lost in life before they came to the island. it seems like most of the characters had a sorta "life change" when they came to island and they have evolved into better people because of the island.

those semantics were a given for me.
well said.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

^
laugh.gif
They literally JUST said that on the recap thing.

oh haha well i'm on the westcoast so i have to wait a few hours but i guess that just really clicked for me

This is hella cheesy so far, looks like there not really gonna talk about the evolution of the storyline much just a cast appreciation show

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I still have faith that the last scene of the show will be MIB and Jacob singing Ebony & Ivory at Charlie's concert.
pimp.gif
I;m still holding out on my theory. lmao

pimp.gif
frown.gif
10 minutes. I know Yuku will probably go crazy so see you guys either later tonight or  tomorrow.

One small easter egg from the review show.....it was narrated by the man in black (Titus Welliver)....lol....

Here...

we...

go.

for those that dont know, "ive got a bad feeling about this" is a star wars joke, one of many star wars jokes lost has made over the years

I've read almost single every posts here... but I never post much... you guys have made me watch LOST so much better... thanks

Its time to say farewell....

*SPOILER ALERT*

LOL at MIB knocked Alpert to the other side of the island
Seeing Rose and her husband with the dog was cool too.

I'm man enough to admit, I just teared up a bit for the Jin and Sun scene.

Who else? Come on admit it.

Back
Top Bottom