LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Ben made his shoulders clap
laugh.gif

^^^^^^
nerd.gif
thats a good observation but it still doesn't explain whythe thing only has four toes...

And its the opposite leg...

I don't think Locke is down a toe. The view might just be obscured.

It would be pretty lame if that statue turns out to be one of the characters. It would look terrible visually, at least.

WHY THE HELL YOU GONNA BRING BACK UP THE TOES MAN?

WHY?

DAMN.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember reading that theory about the statue being in honor of Sawyer because he lost a toe when he stepped on that thing in the jungle...best one i'veheard so far.
laugh.gif

can anyone translate what this sign says(not the airport sign) they made a point to show this to us so my bet is it means something

Just reading Lostapedia trying to get a "quick fix" before Wednesday and I found this....

Last season Walt told Hurley he had been visited by Jeremy Bentham. Locke never referred to himself as Jeremy Bentham during his conversation with Walt in this episode.
I'm sure it's just a mistake, but kinda interesting non the less.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Just reading Lostapedia trying to get a "quick fix" before Wednesday and I found this....

Last season Walt told Hurley he had been visited by Jeremy Bentham. Locke never referred to himself as Jeremy Bentham during his conversation with Walt in this episode.
I'm sure it's just a mistake, but kinda interesting non the less.

Shot in the dark.
Maybe Walt was dead when he visited Hurley
eek.gif

But I think a nurse announced he had a visitor or was that for Abbadon?

Yea his grandma was with him, but maybe Walt found out about it somehow. Walt also said he was having nightmares and Widmore told Ben that he was havingnightmares also....hmmmm......

havent watched it since season 2. Heroes ftw.

but gotta start watching it again, lots of catchin up to do

Couple questions. Spoiler for those that didn't see most recent episode.

So, Ben was not the bad guy for killing Locke?

BUT, John isn't really dead?...

Back
Top Bottom