LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

its almost time for the adventures of
bezc0k.jpg

^
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ The enhanced version is supposed to end this month because of a new comedy that'll be airing. It might be this week that they don't show it.
Eh, I'm not going to miss the enhanced episodes. This thread tells me everything I need to know. But I'm sure theres plenty of people whoare gonna be piiiiised.

Originally Posted by 18key

^
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ The enhanced version is supposed to end this month because of a new comedy that'll be airing. It might be this week that they don't show it.
Eh, I'm not going to miss the enhanced episodes. This thread tells me everything I need to know. But I'm sure theres plenty of people who are gonna be piiiiised.

yea.. i wont miss it for the info.. granted it is nice to get it directly from the source

but i just like getting another chance to watch the previous episode.. plus get 2 hours of lost

I can't wait for tonights show. Watchin the heels game until I leave work, then head home and catch the end of the game followed directly by a new episode
pimp.gif
. Locke is that dude I tell ya!

And Heroes fell off big time. I don't even have any interest to watch it anymore really...and I watche every episode up until a week or two ago

The Louisville game is on so I can't watch the enhanced version of Jeremy Bentham (it's on the same channel). I was really looking forward to thattonight. Guess I'll have to check it out tomorrow. see you all @ 9.

i never knew till now that i could watch it at 7....from nova scotia tv......

saw it.....well...im pissed off....i feel jipped.....just like every other week........but now instead of waiting another week.....its gonna be 3 weeks!!!!!!

An interesting thought came to mind watching this re-cap of last week's episode. If Abbadon is an associate of Widmore's, it was probably Widmore whogot Locke to the island in the first place. Maybe Widmore told Abbadon who was Locke's orderly when he was crippled, to tell him about the"walkabout". I mean when Widmore met locke at the beginning of this re-cap, he looked like he knew Locke was special from the very beginning, evenbefore he crashed onto the island.

Also I found it interesting that the ticker at the bottom of this episode explained that Abaddon means "guardian of the abyss". Maybe Abbadonisn't the bad guy we thought he was.

indifferent.gif
There is still over 7 minutes in the game. I've never beensoo mad during a Louisville win (up 17 right now).

Hopefully, they show LOST from the beginning so I don't have to wait until tomorrow to watch it. And if they do I'll be a little behind on my comments
laugh.gif

For the life of me i still don't understand why they have to go back. The islands crazy movements stopped once Locke fixed the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom