LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Darling Nikki33

So excited! How many more episodes left?

Why do you think Kate decided to come back? For Sawyer? I wanted her and Jack together!

Hopefully we find out tonight.
In the previews she said something like "I know why I came back"
Everyone seems to think it has to do with Aaron.

After today, I think there is about 7 more episodes left

I hope Kate doesn't mess things up with Swayer and Juliet.

yeah, Ben probably said if she came back he would let her keep Aaron, or something along those lines. Because she wasn't trying to go back until she foundout Ben was trying to take Aaron away.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by Darling Nikki33

So excited! How many more episodes left?

Why do you think Kate decided to come back? For Sawyer? I wanted her and Jack together!

Hopefully we find out tonight.
In the previews she said something like "I know why I came back"
Everyone seems to think it has to do with Aaron.

I read a rumor somewhere that there is a wedding at the end of this season but it may be a flash forward and it could be Sun's daughter and Aaron gettingmarried.

7 more episodes, wow time is flying by.

Saving my place in this post for later
laugh.gif

Im GEEKED!!!! I might say home and watch it tonight instead of just letting the ol' DVR get it...although i do love skipping through commercials...

This will be my first ever Lost that I watch Live

Just got caught up about 3 weeks ago... but was always working wednesday night

Im a little excited
happy.gif

I'm not sure anything this season will surpass the "hot pocket" incident.
and I really just hope something actually happens this season. it took half of it just to get them back on the island. so many twists and turns and thus myinterest is somewhat LOST. that and the love quadrangle is just boring IMO. guess they do that for the female fans..

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

This will be my first ever Lost that I watch Live

Just got caught up about 3 weeks ago... but was always working wednesday night

Im a little excited
happy.gif

Congrat's.

My idea on how Season 5 ends: Jack will want to change the events that have happened after the815 crash because of Sawyer's comment that Jack "caused a lot of deaths when he was leader," since he realizes that he's in the past, beforethose things happened (will he leave clues for everyone?). Desmond, the Incident, or some new factor will come into play and break Daniel's rule thatwhatever happened, happened.

Jack will wake up in the jungle and run out to 815 on the beach just after the crash... again...

i dont know were i stand on this whole thing

i feel that the future is forever changing the future isnt set in stone

buut the past is set i stone

but since for the 815ers its not the past they can change things

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

My idea on how Season 5 ends: Jack will want to change the events that have happened after the 815 crash because of Sawyer's comment that Jack "caused a lot of deaths when he was leader," since he realizes that he's in the past, before those things happened (will he leave clues for everyone?). Desmond, the Incident, or some new factor will come into play and break Daniel's rule that whatever happened, happened.

Jack will wake up in the jungle and run out to 815 on the beach just after the crash... again...
That's one thing I never understood
indifferent.gif

If you were in the position to leave a clue, why not just leave a detailed story on what to do
smh.gif
nerd.gif

I still wonder why, when Sun and Frank went to the other Island last episode, there were still Dharma initiation photo's up? You would think theOther's would have taken all of them down. Maybe their on a different timeline because the O6 changed the past. Or, they are not in 2007, or possibly on adifferent area of the island than they want us to think.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I still wonder why, when Sun and Frank went to the other Island last episode, there were still Dharma initiation photo's up? You would think the Other's would have taken all of them down. Maybe their on a different timeline because the O6 changed the past. Or, they are not in 2007, or possibly on a different area of the island than they want us to think.

I was wondering that too. Maybe because it was the rec room and Ben wanted them up, or maybe not. But I'm sure that room will serve it's significance.

marking my spot.

will be reading everything tomorrow afternoon. class all day tomorrow .. sunavabitch.

Back
Top Bottom