LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

LOST_5ta_Temporada_bycarlost.blogspot.com_Faraday_Oxford.jpg

faraday is superman??

That's the kind of easter eggs that made me LOVE LOST in the first couple of seasons. I mean a friggin plane like that? So fly.

The amount of easter eggs people noticed in the first two seasons that correlate to the show are INSANE.

Some thoughts on what may happen next.
Since Faraday said that "what happened, happened", the Purge will still occur. 1977 Dharma time are the future events, relative to crashing on theisland in 2004, for Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sawyer, and Jin. Their actions will be additions to the time line. What they do will affect the 2007 crew ofSun, Lapidus, Locke, Ben, Caeasar, and the rest of the Ajira passengers, as well as Widmore, Penny, and Desmond, off island.

Ben is the only one who has a presence on the island in 1977 and 2007. Although, Alpert does as well, but he is on another level. Everything young Benwitnesses in 1977, old Ben will remember in 2007. (Similar to how Desmond remembered Faraday knocking on the hatch door and telling him to go see hismother.)This is how Ben will counter anything that is added to the timeline.

Sawyer will have influence over Alpert since Sawyer revealed his knowledge about the jughead and Locke vanishing to Alpert. Sawyer managed to maintain thetruce for 3 years and probably has been planning a way to prevent a relationship between young Ben and Alpert by revealing more and more about Locke.

The 'war' that Widmore told Locke was coming, is a battle between forces of good and evil in space and time via Ben and Locke in 2007( or it'sbetween Ben and Widmore with Locke as proxy). The whole reincarniation of spirits into people present on the island during the battle or afterwards is also inplay. There essentially isn't anyone on the 2007 island. Only Christain's ghost. Alpert and crew ran to the temple, which might be separate from theisland, to wait it out.

That's all I got. Can't wait till Wednesday.

WOW!!! Thanks for reminding me about the press release Crazy. With all the B-Ball, I've kinda forgot about Lost a little
embarassed.gif

edit- we are on episode 10 right now but.....

Press release for episode 12 below in spoiler.

Press release for episode 12 below in spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
BEN ATTEMPTS TO SUMMON THE SMOKE MONSTER IN ORDER TO BE JUDGED FOR SINS OF THE PAST

To atone for sins of the past, Ben must attempt to summon the smoke monster in order to be judged.

Written by Brian K. Vaughan & Elizabeth Sarnoff
Directed by Stephen Williams

Cast
Naveen Andrews as Sayid
Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond
Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday
Michael Emerson as Ben
Matthew Fox as Jack
Jorge Garcia as Hurley
Josh Holloway as Sawyer
Yunjin Kim as Sun
Ken Leung as Miles
Evangeline Lilly as Kate
Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet
Terry O'Quinn as Locke

Guest Cast
Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert
Tania Raymonde as Alex
Sonya Walger as Penelope "Penny" Widmore
Alan Dale as Charles Widmore
Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus
Sterling Beaumon as young Ben
Zuleikha Robinson as Llana
Said Taghmaoui as Caesar
Melissa Farman as young Danielle Rousseau
Brad William Henke as Bram
Matt Hoffman as Jed

Just noticed the smoke monster changing into the bird in that pic!!! This show is SICK!!!

laugh.gif
@ Faraday being Superman.
laugh.gif

Just noticed the smoke monster changing into the bird in that pic!!! This show is SICK!!!

laugh.gif
@ Faraday being Superman.
laugh.gif

The whole show is just a long con to get the 815ers to do what the Island want. Ben or the island makes the 815ers do things thinking its their idea.

So I'm watching the episode 'Tricia Tanaka is Dead' on SciFi, and it just got to the part where they flip the van right side up. Who was Roger theWorkman? Have we met him? What was Jacks uniform name? Was it just Jack?

Ok thanks. I remember that now. He was hyped to go to the island and was telling Ben how he had such a great job blah blah blah.
Cant wait for tomorrow night.

I do not. I might have missed that episode. But I think they'll show the purge somewhere this season
Spoiler [+]
since the season finale being titles The Incident.

some new Lost publicity stills on IGN that I can't for some open...
they loook pretty dope tho!

So excited! How many more episodes left?

Why do you think Kate decided to come back? For Sawyer? I wanted her and Jack together!

Back
Top Bottom