LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Wait so Ben wanted to be an Other to be with his mother?

I'm watching "The Brig" right now
pimp.gif
Locke is a beast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Wait so Ben wanted to be an Other to be with his mother?

I'm watching "The Brig" right now
pimp.gif
Locke is a beast
laugh.gif
He just really wanted to get away from his father. If his father died he'd probably woulda got some poon from Annie and not turn out like evilgenius he is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

uhh .. I'm not seeing Smokey in that gif.
To me, it looks like the wind blows and the leaves on the trees move.

meh.

Unless something big flew over the Jungle and cast a huge shadow, I'd say it was the smoke.

Agreed. The rest of you guys need to turn up the brightness on your monitors. I definitely see smokey too.

Originally Posted by 18key

*sigh* Its just the shadows from the blowing trees.
Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Trust me guys, that is NOT the smoke monster
laugh.gif

Why can't you just believe?! Seeing as how this is the weekend of Jesus' resurrection! Just believe!
Anyways, who's nycknicks (I'm late to this massive thread) and why must I trust him/her?

So I guess Smokey was hovering around in "He's Our You" when Holdham was about to feed that truth serum to Sayid?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

laugh.gif

Why can't you just believe?! Seeing as how this is the weekend of Jesus' resurrection! Just believe!
Anyways, who's nycknicks (I'm late to this massive thread) and why must I trust him/her?
laugh.gif

nyknicks stays giving us spoilers and inside scoops on everything. I dont know if he knows a writer or producer or what, though.

Yo. Ben manipulated the smoke monster! Ben knew exactly what he needed to do. Like a 5 step plan to avoid getting bodied by smoky. He confessed his'guilt' to Locke and asked Sun to apologize for him to Desmond. He knew Alex was the Smoke monster but still talked to her with love and acknowledgedthat it was his fault she died. He's back in the good graces of Locke even though Ben killed him. And Ben's plotting to do it again. Ben has Lockeright where he wants him.

Originally Posted by vector23

Yo. Ben manipulated the smoke monster! Ben knew exactly what he needed to do. Like a 5 step plan to avoid getting bodied by smoky. He confessed his 'guilt' to Locke and asked Sun to apologize for him to Desmond. He knew Alex was the Smoke monster but still talked to her with love and acknowledged that it was his fault she died. He's back in the good graces of Locke even though Ben killed him. And Ben's plotting to do it again. Ben has Locke right where he wants him.

I agree that Ben saved his own *%$ and knew exactly how to do that. BUT, he does not have Locke where he wants him because Smokey will "hunt him down anddestroy him" if he crosses Locke again. I think Ben feels like he has been pushed out of the drive's seat for the first time since he leftHogwarts.
grin.gif

I agree. Ben was going out of his way to "atone" for his sins in front of Locke. I think that Ben knows that Locke is some type of messenger/puppetnow for the monster.

I think that Locke isn't possessed by the monster, but a bit of the monster is in him now. That's how he knows the location of the temple.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
son sound like mencia when kanye was beatin his #@!."please man, just believe man...its a gay breeze man"

oh yeah, i'm re-watching episode 48 "S.O.S." - I hate bernard and rose....so much bickering ugggghhh!
Ben's evil smile ftw, ben is prob. on my top 3 of fave characters.

3 More days!!

And they answered soo many questions last week. I really didn't have to much to ask for once.

BTW: I'm on the side that say's that wasn't the smoke monster.

Originally Posted by FORTY 1

oh yeah, i'm re-watching episode 48 "S.O.S." - I hate bernard and rose....so much bickering ugggghhh!
That season 2 episode that ends with Ben saying, "If I were one of them, my people would be ambushing your people right now... can you passthe milk?" is probably my favorite moment so far. Michael Emerson is an amazing actor.

My girl and I just finished the S1 episode with Claire and the Reader that tells her "She must raise the baby" ... Ethan was mad creepy. The way hewas staring at her was a lot scarier this time around knowing where he came from and seeing him a bit younger with Ben. Dude loves babies.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by FORTY 1

That season 2 episode that ends with Ben saying, "If I were one of them, my people would be ambushing your people right now... can you pass the milk?" is probably my favorite moment so far. Michael Emerson is an amazing actor.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ben is that dude
pimp.gif

^bro.....season 5....smoke monster FTW!...i couldn't even begin to try and choose a fave season...

Back
Top Bottom